Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1861 - 1880 of 1935 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
It's pizza night here; the local pizzeria sells all pizzas 1/2 price on Tuesdays.

·
Premium Member
9,127 Posts
Chili. Browned a pound of burger, added a can of Rotel, the cheap dollar store knockoff, and a can of kidney beans. Also from the dollar store. Added some minced onion, garlic powder, pepper flakes, chili powder, and some cumin. Again all from the dollar store. I think I will call it 90% dollar store chili, since the meat came from the super market.

I don’t know if it’s good or not because my taste buds quit working after the first bite. I think it was pretty hot though because my nose is still running.

·
Premium Member
21,073 Posts
Chili. Browned a pound of burger, added a can of Rotel, the cheap dollar store knockoff, and a can of kidney beans. Also from the dollar store. Added some minced onion, garlic powder, pepper flakes, chili powder, and some cumin. Again all from the dollar store. I think I will call it 90% dollar store chili, since the meat came from the super market.

I don't know if it's good or not because my taste buds quit working after the first bite. I think it was pretty hot though because my nose is still running.
Did you use the Habanero Rotel?

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,709 Posts

I don't know if it's good or not because my taste buds quit working after the first bite. I think it was pretty hot though because my nose is still running.
Having Chilli dog's tonight

·
Administrator
24,293 Posts
Firehouse chili.

Guaranteed to burn on the way in and light an even bigger fire on the way out.

20210303_164959.jpg

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,709 Posts
Tuna, Noodles, sliced Mushrooms and a White Sauce. Cooked noodles. Put all in a skillet long enough to heat up. Good stuff.
I use 2 large cans cream of mushrooms, 1 small can of cream of celery, 2 large cans of tuna, 2 can of peas. Dump it all in pot no drain, pepper, 1 can of milk, lb of noodles. Plain potato chips crushed on top.

·
Administrator
24,293 Posts
I use 2 large cans cream of mushrooms, 1 small can of cream of celery, 2 large cans of tuna, 2 can of peas. Dump it all in pot no drain, pepper, 1 can of milk, lb of noodles. Plain potato chips crushed on top.
Potato sticks and cream of chicken with cream of mushroom, penne rigate, tuna, and some frozen peas for extra texture then I bake it off at 350° like a casserole.

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
19,709 Posts
Potato sticks and cream of chicken with cream of mushroom, penne rigate, tuna, and some frozen peas for extra texture then I bake it off at 350° like a casserole.
Thats how my sister makes hers. I can lie. I like any tuna casserole. E hates it but tolerates mine.

·
Premium Member
8,431 Posts
Chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes both with brown gravy, spinach, wheat roll.

Milk.

Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate ice cream.

eldar

·
Premium Member
9,127 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,127 Posts
Tuna, Noodles, sliced Mushrooms and a White Sauce. Cooked noodles. Put all in a skillet long enough to heat up. Good stuff.
That's a favorite here. My recipe varies but slightly. Tuna, egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms and sweet peas. Sometimes I get fancy. Top it with bread crumbs and cheese and bake it in the oven.

Reactions: OldOutlaw

·
Premium Member
6,641 Posts
That's a favorite here. My recipe varies but slightly. Tuna, egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, mushrooms and sweet peas. Sometimes I get fancy. Top it with bread crumbs and cheese and bake it in the oven.
We do the same as you mentioned also. Wife likes to vary it some once in awhile.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Thats how my sister makes hers. I can lie. I like any tuna casserole. E hates it but tolerates mine.
I am with E, *barf* LOL another one of those "I ate t much of it growing up and didn't like it then" foods.

·
Administrator
24,293 Posts
Fried chicken sammiches with a very spicy Chipotle mayo/aioli on potato bread rolls.

·
Premium Member
8,051 Posts
Reuben!

Reactions: Rerun
1861 - 1880 of 1935 Posts