Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

1881 - 1900 of 1948 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,820 Posts
Homemade Navy Bean soup with ham, carrots, onions, and a few spices. I always make a huge pot so I took 1/2 to my daughter and SIL. I could live off the stuff! Still have 4-5 bowls full left over.

·
Premium Member
21,219 Posts
Ribeye with Chitcago steak spice..................and a glass of water.

·
Premium Member
8,102 Posts
Might throw some chicken on the smoker if I can get it out of the shed... might have to shovel/chop some ice...

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Homemade Navy Bean soup with ham, carrots, onions, and a few spices. I always make a huge pot so I took 1/2 to my daughter and SIL. I could live off the stuff! Still have 4-5 bowls full left over.
I'm so jealous. I'm the only one in my house who eats that.

When I make some, I put 1.5c into small ziplock freezer bags. When I want to eat it, I put one in hot (from the tap) water to melt it, then pour it out in a bowl and nuke it for final heat.

Reactions: Dubar

·
Premium Member
8,102 Posts
Pigs in a blanket and baked beans... need to do some grocery shopping, out of lettuce so can't have my normal salad.

·
Premium Member
35,751 Posts
Leftover roast beef, so we had French Dip sammiches. Not quite as good as Kneaders does, but it’ll do.

·
Premium Member
8,102 Posts
General Tso's Chicken and fried rice. I add some broccoli to the chicken when I cook it to get some veg. Just frozen food but it is not bad!

·
Premium Member
8,102 Posts
Bacon, broccoli, cheddar omelet. Have some bacon I need to use up and am in a lazy mood.

·
Premium Member
21,219 Posts
Boudin, and deep fried okra.

1881 - 1900 of 1948 Posts