Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
NEF can be had in any of those calibers except 7mm mag. savage/stevens can be had for around $300. mossberg ATR can be gotten at walmart for $250 in 30-06 and other calibers. other side is are you wanting an 8mm and if so which one cause i see 8mm muasers for less than $200 alot of times but they aren't the k98's so if you really want the 8mm i would do some searching around online if it is ammo you can find that online to and order it in bulk and if you reload make sure to get 8mm brass that can be reloaded. I myself have a C&R and can get the VZ 24 for $140 but if you don't have C&R it will have to be sent to FFL can get a Yugo 24/47 for $130 and if you can find one a yugo M48 is less than $200 and if you like mil surplus there are sites like Aimsurplus and many others out there that would be more than happy to take your money and sell you a rifle and ammo. i have been thinking about a VZ 24 i am told they are great rifles and the action is great for building custom guns if you like. I also saw a 7mm mauser and a 7x57 mauser if you would like more info let me know i can get you the companies selling these and there sites or phone numbers to call.

Terry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.