Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats a good price on a used C9 ? seen in a pawn shop a C9 for $125.00 that a good deal or so so ?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Got mine for $125.00 new.
Somewhere between the 2 would be about average I think for new.
$100.0 or less for used/pawned, depending.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
I also paid $125 for a new one. I then paid $130 for a used HP .380 (plus some ammo.) With some of the prices that other members have thrown out, I felt pretty good about both of those purchases.

·
Premium Member
806 Posts
Ask them how many Mags come with it & if it has all the accessories.
If they tell you only 1 Mag & no accessories then offer them $100.00 including the tax.
You can always get the extra sight & tool from Hi-Point.

G

·
The C9 I carry was $139 + tax new. A couple days ago I noticed the price on a C9 had risen to $199 new. It really depends on the area you are in. I can travel about 60 miles and save nearly $60 on the price from a dealer who normally has at least 10 of each in stock and sells them quick. I had to go on a waiting list for a 4095.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
I bought my C9 used for 130 OTD w/ rust in the chamber. :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I started getting interested in Hi-points three weeks ago by visiting the forum and reading all the info here. Check the gun auction sites and found a guy that had a business selling used ones that were in almost new shape. Bought two c9's and a JHP. Took them out today along with my new Glock 45sf for their first test. The Hi-Points are in like new shape and the Glock is new. The Hi-Points needed a little more firm grip (dont limp wrist them) that the Glock but they worked great. Two jams total out of them all during about 100 rounds. One jam on the Glock but all jams are probably to the fact that the guns, Glock and Hi-Points were pretty new. 4" average groups with the Hi-Points and 2" with the Glock at 21 feet. c-9's were $80 each and the JHP was $100. Shipping was $22 dollars to my local ffl and he deeply discounted the transfer fee since all three could be done on one sheet. All were same in reliability so far and the JHP was 1/5 the price of the Glock. What have all of you done to me?
(lol, thanks for helping me see the value of the Hi-Points)

G

·
Franklin county pa i know a small mom and pop has them 175 OTD and i mean truly OTD tax papers and all includes shipping if he doest have one iin stock. I also got there a 995 red dot package and also got 2 xtra mags and the buttmagpouch and if i remember correctly it was like around 270couple OTD

1 - 20 of 35 Posts