Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the holidays coming up Im sure some of have a few christmas presents in mind for ourselves. What's on your wishlist? Here's mine.

Mosin Nagant-91/30
Pocket Pistol-Keltec pf9 or some sort of light revolver
NEF Single Shot shotgun
SKS
Ak47-Saiga most likely
AR15-dreaming right now..
1911-Probably a Rock Island for my first

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
AK-47
Mosin Nagant (found a ton at a LGS for $99)
single shot 20ga.
wheel gun, probably a .38

i might be able to swing all that for less than $1000

and ammo, ammo and then some more ammo, oh and some time to get out to shoot.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
A Savage Mako in 17HMR to go with my 22lr Mako.

Ron M.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
A nice revolver carbine . ..

Just kidding!

No, what I really aspire to at this point in time is for the Model 1 Sales XM177 upper with the 11.5" barrel and the fully slotted 5.5" flash hider that I ordered last May, AND the Safir Arms 410 gauge upper that I ordered last week, to be delivered before Christmas.

Then I'll go ahead and order an Alexander Arms 50 Beowulf upper and my AR system collection will be, well, not complete per se, but on solid footing.

Then I want a Charter Arms 9mm rimless revolver, unless they've decided to throw in the towell on that technology. Barring that, I'd like a S&W 8 shot 357/38sp DA/SA revolver.

Then I might splurge for the Glock 17 to compliment my Kel Tec S2K.

Then I should probably go for a large frame AR lower, and start an upper collection in 308, 338, 260, et al.

There's a couple other things I've seen out there in development, but that's be another wishlist . . .

·
Registered
367 Posts
Well I GUESS in order unless anything comes up that I decide I just GOTA have

1911 (prolly a taurus in SS)

SR556
RRA AR-10
GP100 6inch in SS
LCR 38sp

Then prolly 22 uppers for the AR and the 1911

Oh and prolly a 4595 whenever that comes out. Might get the 4095 to Idk yet.

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
A shotgun ..really want an O/U but will take an auto or pump ...heck even a single shot...but wishlist is definitely an O/U

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
M1

end of list

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
A Saiga in 12 Gauge
A Saiga in 20 Gauge (thinking of replacing the 12 GA for home defense)
A Saiga in 7.62 (to compliment my other 7.62. Are you getting the message I like universal platforms)
A Puma in .454
A Savage 10FP-LE
A Ruger P-90 in .45 ACP
And, a 4595TS (it IS a wishlist....)

And 10 Leupold VX-3 scopes

·
Registered
799 Posts
HMMM
Realisticly
Bayo for my 590
Vtac sling for my AR, Wasr, and 590
YHM quadrail for my Wasr
Firedragon EFK ported stainless match barrel for my PT92 and a couple Mecgar 20 rounders.

unrealisticly
458 SOCom upper
RPK with a couple 75 round drums

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
In order of appearance, since right now due to financial situations I don't have *any* at the moment (it's been a VERY bad summer, and had to let them all go).

-HI C9
-12 gauge HD (I'm looking at either a Maverick 88 or NEF's 870 clone, which actually uses all the same aftermarket parts and a US made barrel)
-A 7.62x39 rifle of some type (price gouging is still rampant, but I know of a *few* SKS's around $300 still and I can get a Saiga x39 for about $425)
-Ruger 10/22 (just so I can do some crazy Hi-Capacity Evil Black Rifle kit on it)

And, if we're dreaming and making a "wish list" that is some what practical
-Mosin-Nagant 91/30 with a modernization complete with synth stock, bipod, muzzle break, bent bolt and scope
-Masterpiece Arms MAC-11 clone in 9mm
-Ruger MKIII
-Classic .38 snubnose in Stainless (any brand, but prefer Taurus)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Well If were dreaming:

- Hi-Point 4595TS
- Hi-Point 4095TS (Found a NIB 4095 Classic @ Dunhams in Wabash, IN but $300 was highway robbery.IMHO)

Reality

- Possibly another 9mm pistol other than my C9's
- Hi-Point JHP 45

Walt

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.