Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 2245 Posts

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't cheat and change the station or the song. Just name the song and Artist, or the program (e.g. Hugh Hewitt, Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck or whatever) and the network if applicable....

For Me: All things Considered, NPR

don't make this political, I just thought it would be fun to sound off

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Holy is the Lamb-Coffey Anderson

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Nirvana-Black Old Son

oh oh wait it just changed

Meat Puppets-Aurora Borealis
Does "Black Old Son" by Nirvana Sound anything like Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden?
LOL Black Old Son!!!! HAHAHAHAHA I just ROFLMOAed on that one!

I'm watching this guy right now:

·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Reno 911 on the tube from a dvr recording cuz as usual 400 channels nothing to watch! If I went to the car and turned it on would either be on one of 3 xm channels most likely can't recall where I tuned it off either classic rock, 80's or metal..I do know it was on music not talk though.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
no music on now...but Sponge Bob is on TV :D
Lucky you! I HATE that show. SOOOO annoying.

·
Premium Member
197 Posts
In the car is Greenday's 21st Century Breakdown. On the tube is Sportscenter, you know its a slow sports day when they show highlights of the NBA summer pro league.....

My favorite episode of Sponge Bob is when him and Patrick get wasted on ice cream and he goes to work with a hang over........kills me every time.

1 - 20 of 2245 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.