Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here in NJ ammo is almost impossible to find, was readily available before the covid virus
I don't go to Dicks, but there website shows nothing but shot shells.
I load my own so it is not worrying me

·
Super Moderator
8,976 Posts
Does Dicks carry anything other than shotshells and .22LR anymore?

·
Premium Member
2,771 Posts
Don't know in my area, I haven't been in Walmart since January. Most of the LCS have ammo but I usually buy online.

·
Premium Member
4,653 Posts
So far I can can get anything I want, though 9mm is often iffy. Picked up some 30-30 for the "assault rifle" this week and there was plenty. .223 was limited to 3 boxes per, but it was there

Reactions: Rerun

·
Registered
925 Posts
You can get about anything you might want around here except 9mm and 5.56 /.223. Not much of it around.

There is a Dunham Sporting Goods near me and they get a truck every Wed and have the new ammo out when they open on Thursday morning. If you are there when they open you can get .9mm 115 grain FMJ for $0.28 per round and maybe some 5.56 for $0.50 per round but it is usually gone within the hour. I was in the area and stopped by last Thursday afternoon and the guy told me they got 5000 rounds of 9mm and it was gone in about an hour.

You can get all the 9mm you want on Gunbroker but it's $0.45 per round plus shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.