Mid 1960's Herbert Schmidt 22LR 8 Shot.
Pawn shop, $38
Something is REALLY wrong here.
Guess what it is.
I was stunned.

"after" photo and answer, to come soon.

See less See more
#12 ·
Is it not a real trigger? Just a piece added on to the guard to make it look real?

#17 ·
First off, the trigger guard has been welded on the gun and the front part of the trigger guard splits the trigger. That's odd. I have never seen a gun quite like that. Shaved sights, no loading door to speak of on the gun. That thing looks as if it was made in someones garage.

EDIT: I just saw it. Elguapo and I are on the phone talking about this right now, and we both saw it at the same time. The hammer pin is missing. The hole right above the wooden grip should have a pin in place to hold the hammer in the proper location. It's not there. That's an easy enough problem to fix. Congratulations, you have a $38.00 Saturday Night Special....

#20 ·
OMFG!!!!!!! Dude, take that thing to a gunsmith and have it fixed properly!!!!!! That's a great little .22 as an OLD friend of mine has one and I personally shot the cap of a smirnoff vodka bottle at 50 yards with it while using the woods as a range. Those things are wicked accurate. Get it fixed, it's worth it. OMG! That is nuts!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.