Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't a pissing contest to see who has the most degrees or whatever, I just want to know what ya'll have studied and how far you have gone. If you have done voc training, I want to hear about that too.

I'll go first, I graduated in this decade with a B.A. in social science with a double minor in Biblical Studies and History.

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
High school diploma...YEAH!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Graduated high school in 2004

Started Bachelor's degree in Herpetology through a program with University of Kansas, that started in conjunction with high school my Senior year. I continued on one year after high school. Then I learned that my only job options would be at the zoo(I did that when I was 14, the same things, just got paid less) or be a professor at a college. Only 1 in 8,000,00,000 would ever get to do what Jeff Corwin does. So I resigned and moved on to something more practical. I still apply what I learned there every day....

Associate's Degree, automotive technology, today I'm an ASE master technician, certified to work on Chrysler SVT/Crossfire/Viper. Since February, how ever. I haven't lifted the hood of a vehicle...and I don't even work on my own anymore. I hate it, and I'm glad a bad job at an even worse dealer got me out of that field.

Now I'm pre-med.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
high school diploma,
5 years working on a double aviation major and an associates with a minor in business, still working on it, takes a while when working full time,

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
PHD University of Hard Knocks :grinwink:

OK OK BS in Fire Sciences many many courses in Fire training from Fire Engineering to Hazardous Materials handling, Communications, Emergency Operations Command, Emergency Medicine First Aid/CPR/ Emergency Medical Technician, certified Nursing Assistant/ Medication Tech. Emergency Management as Communications, Manager, Wilderness Rescue Team, K9 Rescue team, Security Training up the butt. And some I can't go into!!

I have been a very busy boy when I was young!!

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
BS in Electronic Technology (1982), from Embry Riddle (various Army campuses) . I work as a Field Engineer for a large Access Control, CCTV and Fire Life safety systems company. That means I do every aspect from installation to programming to service and tech support.

Ron M.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
First person in my family to ever graduate from college. I have a B.A. in History with minors in Geography and Education, and a Doctorate of Jurisprudence.

·
Premium Member
1,329 Posts
BA in History, minors in Environmental Sci, Poli Sci and American Sign Language, and a crap ton load of field medicine and other government mandated training.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
stay in school kids..... lol

Almost had my associates in telecommunications. Dropped out for multiple reasons.

(think I had a semester left)

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
High school diploma, then many various electronics related tech schools provided by the U.S. Navy.... Mostly on the digital side of electronics.

Buzz
DS/FC
Chief

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
BS Comp Science, never finished my Masters it just became way too boring for words writing compilers and simple OpSys projects. Heh we were so convinced that by now everything would be AI, little did we know it stood for Actual Incompetence.

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
BS in Animal Science followed by a BS in Agronomy. 10 years later returned and got yet a 3rd BS in Nuclear Medicine Technology with dual national certifications and 3 state licenses. Guess that explains why I'm so full of BS :wideeyed2:

·
Village Amadan
591 Posts
AS Electronics (CCAF)
AS Aircraft Armament Systems (CCAF)
BSEE (University of Alabama [Roll Tide!])

·
Registered
476 Posts
High school diploma , 2 years auto tech from High School , associates degree in Auto-Diesel repair ( Nashville Auto Diesel College ) ..

1 - 20 of 86 Posts