Whats your late night "go to" snack...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Kronos, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Kronos

Kronos Oppulent Disparity Member

When you've had 1 or 2 (or 5 or 6) too many drinks?

Tonight, mine is tater tots with cheese whiz and bacon bits!

2. Goat cheese and some form of jam.

Yup, I'm fancy.

3. Cereal...seriously i only eat it at night lol

4. Kiln

Kiln Member

White Cheddar Cheetos, Pringles, and a ham sandwich with black tea.

5. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

I don't have the 'too many drinks' problem any longer, but my late night go to is also cereal. :D

6. cktvt

cktvt Member

Dominos hot-wings delivered, club soda on ice, three aspirin.

7. RobbK

RobbK Member

Ramen noodles

8. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Whatever I can find in the house. But chicken wings rule if I have them. If not Tater Tots are a close second, just plain tots with a little salt. You don't mess with perfection.

9. whatever is in the garage freezer and may cook well in the toaster oven in the garage.

Might be frozen pizza, tator sticks, french fries, casodillas(sp), chicken nugs. If it can go in the toaster oven it is ready to happen.

10. given my choice of drunken food a 4 Way and three cheese coneys, or a bag full of white castles are the shizz. but seeing as I live in Knoxville it is what is in my freezer.

11. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

White Castle is coming back to the KC area! Closest one till then is 2 hours away... Independence MO has one going in soon!

12. nadodave

nadodave the Great Member

California burrito.

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

13. Damn you and your IN N OUT burgers! :D;)

14. Moestooge

Moestooge Member

I don't drink, but it could be a burger made with meat from a local butcher, ice cream or homemade quesadillas.

15. Anything tasty thats fits in the toaster oven. My favorite is wings. or Nachos and salsa ill grab those before anything else.
    If there aren't any good toaster oven style left overs. Cereal it is.
    I was on a big Ramen kick for a while when i got laid off. But i think that had more to do with being laid off than wanting ramen at night.

16. DEDUBE

DEDUBE Si vis pacem para bellum Member

Wafered turkey and onion on a hot dog bun. I sleep with a cpap that gets it's air from 10ft away which is a benifit.

17. Kiln

Kiln Member

Now that is funny. :D

18. VinnieD

VinnieD Member

piece of bread with peanut butter and some fruit or jelly on it if it's a sweet tooth. Otherwise it's crunchy things.

19. Why ruin a good drunk with food?

I've never understood that. I just enjoy the drunk and slide blissfully off into sleep.

However, when I'm not drunk it's either Awful Waffle or Rat Burgers. (Waffle House, White Castle... God I love those sober!).