when to gun show +pic of my purchas

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by oldnoob, Mar 31, 2008.

1. yesterday and this morning i when to my second gun show (crossroad west). this time was much better than the last. first, it is about 3 time bigger than the last one, and not just bunch old farts selling their hand load with higher than factory price.

Yesterday: i found some cheap ammo for my c9, Wolf military, Wolf Black Box, S&B, S&B range safe, Blazer black box. i usually shoot Blazer Brass bought from wal mart and alway want to get the online bulk sale price but don't know which one my c9 will like better. i bought about 50 to 100 round of each kind(there are the cheapest there other than their own reload which cost the same as Blazer $8.95 for 50rd). after the gun show i when straight to range and try out with my c9. so far my c9 like the Blazer the best(both brass and black box), with no jam, ftf,fte...etc. than Wolf military perform just the same. S&B work great. but Wolf black box some how the last round will not make my c9 cock back, other than that it work great. the S&B range safe SUCKS. not only it don't fit all 8rd in my mag(the first round will not point up). the last round will jam every time, and my c9 will not lock back after last round fired.
    at least i know what my c9 likes and dislikes now.

Today: i when back to pick up 1000 round of wolf military classic. i think $149 is a good price in Cali. and before i left to work, i found a cheap Savage model 15 .22lr single shot bolt action rifle. this guy name Al selling it for 150 and i get him low down to 95 out of door no paper no tax. i think i'm still paying too much but i was in a good mood, and he seem to be a nice guy. so hell with it, it's my first rifle i ever own.

over all, i think i had a great time at gun show.

2. the ammo i try out.
    [​IMG]

my new toy
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my whole purchase, my wallet is crying but i'm smiling. :D

[​IMG]