Where are all the carbines?

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by Nodakdad, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Nodakdad

Nodakdad Member

Started out with a CF380 and a 45, after seeing the Carbines I need one. The white stocked 45 reminds me of something a Stormtrooper would have . But by the time I decided to buy on,e no one online has any. Anyone have a lead on them?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
  2. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Stormtrooper you say? Hadn't noticed.

IMG_1990.JPG

bonz, Rabidwookie, CowboyBob and 8 others like this.

3. Nodakdad

Nodakdad Member

Nice, that's the stuff. Never thought about getting a matching pistol. So now it's 2 HP i will be looking for.

4. Please stop, I can only get so erect! :confused:

5. cicpup

Vermont
    You're gonna have a real hard time finding those. They're a bit on the rare side.

6. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

@Nodakdad What's this jackass is hinting at, is the fact that he painted his long before HP decided to offer the carbine in white.

Rabidwookie likes this.
  7. cicpup

Vermont
    Do you go around telling children there's no Santa too? And Hi-Point stole my intellectual property. I want compensation.

8. Nodakdad

Nodakdad Member

Ha, Krylon to the rescue, too bad all I see around is 380 or 10mm versions.

9. They'll give it to you as soon as you give compensation to George Lucas.

Jemfic likes this.
  10. I would get that 10mm version. In a few months time you may very well wish you had.

Think1st likes this.
  11. cicpup

Vermont
    Why? He owns the color white?

All I know is if they ever release a folding stock, I'm suing.

SWAGA likes this.
  12. And as soon as Hi-Point pays 20th Century Fox royalties for making the Planet of the Ape stock 995.

13. Craigoshen

Craigoshen Member

I got mine on sportsman'soutdoorsuperstore.com.

14. Nodakdad

Nodakdad Member

Looks like they'll be making some good money on those sales. I've bought off Gunbroker here and there but tough to get a decent deal most of the time.
    Heck looks like most everyone is out of pistols to.

15. missiledefender

missiledefender Supporting Member

I think with all of the current political "issues", decent carbines are gone or requiring premium prices.

16. Nodakdad

Nodakdad Member

I'm thinking you are right, a guy at work bought a 9mm pistol. Had to go all over town just to find a couple boxes of ammo to shoot. Guess that will teach me to put off buying a gun when I first think about it.

missiledefender and Think1st like this.
  17. missiledefender

missiledefender Supporting Member

Correct, buying during a panic is not the thing to do. A weeks worth of food, pistol rifle/shotgun for those who can use them and a 1000 rounds per weapon system. That's what I recommend in your house or VERY near by.

Theres a word that describes people that thinks that everyone's out to get them:
    PERCEPTIVE
    There ARE people out to get you...you just don't know who they are.

18. Last week I was talking to my LGS and asked about panic buying. He had stuff on the shelves and cases but all high end stuff and not nearly what he normally has. Said he had three guys drive up from Philadelphia, three hour drive, to buy guns and ammo. They said down in Philly it was a three hour wait just to get inside a gun store

Then he showed me his distributor's website. Over 2600 firearms listed, until he clicked on 'in stock'. Only 148 available for immediate shipment, and it was all high end stuff.

TNTRAILERTRASH and Rerun like this.
  19. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Honestly, I really don't understand the people driving all over the place to wait in line for a firearm. I frequently window shop for new pieces at Impact Guns, Palmetto State Armory, Classic Firearms, Atlantic Firearms, and other sites, and while there are fewer options available than during normal times, there still are plenty of good ones remaining.

If the LGS is dry, it's time to go online.

CowboyBob and Dubar like this.
  20. histed

histed Supporting Member

Learned my lesson with the great Obutthead .22 shortage. AND I dung the Mole's secret underground bunker

CowboyBob likes this.