Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Started out with a CF380 and a 45, after seeing the Carbines I need one. The white stocked 45 reminds me of something a Stormtrooper would have . But by the time I decided to buy on,e no one online has any. Anyone have a lead on them?

·
Resident PITA
16,024 Posts
Nice, that's the stuff. Never thought about getting a matching pistol. So now it's 2 HP i will be looking for.
You're gonna have a real hard time finding those. They're a bit on the rare side.

·
No Longer Here
25,053 Posts
Nice, that's the stuff. Never thought about getting a matching pistol. So now it's 2 HP i will be looking for.
You're gonna have a real hard time finding those. They're a bit on the rare side.
@Nodakdad What's this jackass is hinting at, is the fact that he painted his long before HP decided to offer the carbine in white.

·
Resident PITA
16,024 Posts
@Nodakdad What's this jackass is hinting at, is the fact that he painted his long before HP decided to offer the carbine in white.
Do you go around telling children there's no Santa too? And Hi-Point stole my intellectual property. I want compensation.

·
Resident PITA
16,024 Posts
They'll give it to you as soon as you give compensation to George Lucas.
Why? He owns the color white?

All I know is if they ever release a folding stock, I'm suing.

Reactions: SWAGA

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Looks like they'll be making some good money on those sales. I've bought off Gunbroker here and there but tough to get a decent deal most of the time.
Heck looks like most everyone is out of pistols to.

·
Premium Member
1,378 Posts
I'm thinking you are right, a guy at work bought a 9mm pistol. Had to go all over town just to find a couple boxes of ammo to shoot. Guess that will teach me to put off buying a gun when I first think about it.
Correct, buying during a panic is not the thing to do. A weeks worth of food, pistol rifle/shotgun for those who can use them and a 1000 rounds per weapon system. That's what I recommend in your house or VERY near by.

Theres a word that describes people that thinks that everyone's out to get them:
PERCEPTIVE
There ARE people out to get you...you just don't know who they are.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I'm thinking you are right, a guy at work bought a 9mm pistol. Had to go all over town just to find a couple boxes of ammo to shoot. Guess that will teach me to put off buying a gun when I first think about it.
Last week I was talking to my LGS and asked about panic buying. He had stuff on the shelves and cases but all high end stuff and not nearly what he normally has. Said he had three guys drive up from Philadelphia, three hour drive, to buy guns and ammo. They said down in Philly it was a three hour wait just to get inside a gun store

Then he showed me his distributor's website. Over 2600 firearms listed, until he clicked on 'in stock'. Only 148 available for immediate shipment, and it was all high end stuff.

·
Premium Member
9,308 Posts
Honestly, I really don't understand the people driving all over the place to wait in line for a firearm. I frequently window shop for new pieces at Impact Guns, Palmetto State Armory, Classic Firearms, Atlantic Firearms, and other sites, and while there are fewer options available than during normal times, there still are plenty of good ones remaining.

If the LGS is dry, it's time to go online.

·
Super Moderator
5,073 Posts
Learned my lesson with the great Obutthead .22 shortage. AND I dung the Mole's secret underground bunker

Reactions: CowboyBob
1 - 20 of 57 Posts