Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been tough finding a 995 here in my area, but I'm not giving up. The prices here in central Ala. are running at gun shops for $204 + tx but no one has any and that includes the pawn shops, it's even hard to get one on order, never ran into that problem before on a firearm. I was wondering if the Houge slip on grip are worth the money. :?:

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
It's been tough finding a 995 here in my area, but I'm not giving up. The prices here in central Ala. are running at gun shops for $204 + tx but no one has any and that includes the pawn shops, it's even hard to get one on order, never ran into that problem before on a firearm. I was wondering if the Houge slip on grip are worth the money. :?:
That's what happens when ~1800 folks get on the internet and spread the good Hi-Point bug.

Don't feel bad, be honored that soon the Hi-Points will not be the "cheap throw-away" guns... that's what the Taurus will be for in a few years! :lol:

Welcome to the forum buddy, and good luck hunting for a Hi-Point 995. I suggest you order one from the gunshop, or give every pawn shop your name and number with "Hi-Point 995 for $$$" written underneath it... that way they know they have a buyer if one walks in... as always, YMMV.

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
That's what happens when ~1800 folks get on the internet and spread the good Hi-Point bug.

Don't feel bad, be honored that soon the Hi-Points will not be the "cheap throw-away" guns... that's what the Taurus will be for in a few years! :lol:

Welcome to the forum buddy, and good luck hunting for a Hi-Point 995. I suggest you order one from the gunshop, or give every pawn shop your name and number with "Hi-Point 995 for $$$" written underneath it... that way they know they have a buyer if one walks in... as always, YMMV.
Awww. Don't say that about Taurus! I like their revolvers and they're still a good price. Still wish I never sold my Mod 66.

·
Registered
733 Posts
you can,t get hi point here in northeast georgia only one gun shop stocks them and that,s in athens 23 miles away and he can,t keep them in stock . i bought all mine through a pawn shop that has a great friend that works at a company that gets hi points, and as soon as they come in he puts some aside for this pawn shop . i paid about 30.00 over msrp but it is worth it. and yes the slip grips are great i have one on my 45 and 995.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Come on up to Michigan, we have plenty around here. I just bought mine 1 week ago in a Sporting Store, and they had plenty more for $159.00. Now thats a good price.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
finally

finally got a 995 on order, seems the factory is backed up on orders, anyway should be here in 7-10 days

G

·
When I was at my local dealers today they had a c9 and it was $199 and a 45 was $219, the 380 was $189 and a 995 was $218.

·
Registered
27 Posts
... just for general info.. we are a stocking dealer in Little
River, SC (Myrtle Beach area)... we have no problem getting our HiPoints in stock.. our prices are: 380 - $139. C9 - $159, 40 cal - $189, 45 cal - $199, 995 - $199 (basic) $259 (laser). 4095 is about $25 more but none in stock now... and we are on the dream list for the 4595!!! I think we are pretty fair in our prices and truly wonder at some of the low prices we hear mentioned on here

G

·
Check out Gunbroker.com and auctionarms.com . Both usually have a good dealer that will have one for around $175.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Baytree, are you saying that Hi Point is coming out with a newer model, 4595 in size. If so I can't wait to see that.

roger

·
Registered
224 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts