Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering where everyone carried their first time after getting the permit?

·
Registered
476 Posts
To the movie theater I think .. I remember that because it was cutting into my gut the whole movie because of where I had it tucked .. I think the movie was Lord of the rings The two towers ..

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
I went to the Gun shop to buy a holster... I was carrying dirty as hell, makarov tucked into my pants, the whole 9.

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
Carried to Wally World first. It's an odd feeling being that alert for the first time. You think everybody's eyes are on you, that somehow they all know and everyone's a threat. Surreal. After a couple of hours you calm down.

-'bridge

·
U.S.S.
2,267 Posts
I'm pretty sure it was Wal Mart. I was real paranoid about it and I was sure eveyrone around me knew I was carrying.

·
Premium Member
2,308 Posts
I can't remember the specific place, so I'll say, everywhere I went. I rarely go to places that prohibit firearms.

·
Registered
205 Posts
after license cabellas in phoenix carry my g18 before license open carry everywhere i went w/exception gov buildings phoenix my g26

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
Carried to Wally World first. It's an odd feeling being that alert for the first time. You think everybody's eyes are on you, that somehow they all know and everyone's a threat. Surreal. After a couple of hours you calm down.

-'bridge
Mine was walmart also and I agree on the slight "paranoia" at first. But it did go away after a while.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Right after I got the paper I went to Wallyworld, BUT I'd been goin in there in uniform opencarrying comin or goin to work, so it was no real problem for me I just act naturally. On a side note 2 of the local LEO's I know were there and noticed a slight bulge and just chuckled and nodded to me. [they knew]

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
I went to my wifes office....lol......that was back in michigan. Here in Alaska anyone that can legally own a weapon can carry it concealed...no permit required...lol

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.