Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just started hearing about the hipoint carbine and was wondering where they sell these i.e.(wally world, cabellas, gander etc.) and what price?

thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I found mine at a gun shop 20 miles from my location. I am in Oklahoma (go Sooners) and got mine for $185 including fees.......where are you located?

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just picked one up yesterday for $180. Try to get a newer one. One of the shops had an older one and the receiver and stock looked really cheap compared to the one I bought. Also the shop I bought from had it marked at $299 so their other guns wouldn't look so bad. As soon as I said I had seen one for $180 they price matched. Always a good trick.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Found mine at a pawn shop for $150...I was interested in it because of the pistol grip, 9mm round, and the price! :) Havent been so happy since!

·
Registered
49 Posts
If your local gun shop doesn't have one in stock, ask them to order one for you. You may be surprised at the cost.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I got mine at a Big R.

Dont know if you have those in your area but they have then on sale for 139 out here quite a bit.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Cost?

I got my at Gun And Reel Sports (Jamestown, ND) $150 Out the door

·
Registered
72 Posts
Bought mine at a gun show in Dallas Tx $179. I have seen several for sale along with the pistols at the shows in Fort Worth - Dallas Texas area.
All of the ones at "Regular Gun Sales Locations" have been higher priced so far.
Good Luck in your quest they are worth the hunt.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I always see them at my local gun shows here in the NW Florida area (stationed at Eglin AFB). that's where i picked up mine. 200 even (taxes included) and it came NIB with a red dot

1 - 15 of 15 Posts