Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I took my new hp45 to the range yesterday. Went bang every time and I am so surprised on how low of a recoil it has.

My question is; when I bought it, it came with the round rear sight. I believe they call it a ghost sight. I really cant stand it and was wondering where I could get an open, 2dot sight for it?

thx

HP for life!

-Jay

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
Simply call HP and they will happily sent you the 3 dots sight for free. I personally like the ghost ring sight and wish they sent it as stock so I don't have to wonder around and try to sight in myself.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Call Mother, she should be able to send you that. Her phone number is in one of the sticky threads.

(Mother = Hi-Point Firearms)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
THANKS GUYS. jUST CALLED AND THEIR GOING to ship out a new one tomorrow. What a great company!!!

-Jay

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
You certainly can't beat that kind of service!

I really can't wait until they come out with the 4595 so I can get the .45/4595 combo for myself.
I'm going to have to start selling stuff on Ebay again & putting the money away for when it comes out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.