Where was the $30 red dot?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Mordecai, Dec 11, 2007.

1. Mordecai

Mordecai Member

Somewhere on here somebody posted a link to a red dot scope on sale for $30, its wasn't the tube style, it was the open(reflex?)style. Does anybody know what I'm talking about.

2. A quick Google search listed one at sportsmans guide for $39 You might find a cheaper one there or at Cabelas

3. Mordecai

Mordecai Member

No, it was $30 exact, it was on here somewhere, I think normal price was like $60, but it was on sale. It was a nice looking scope, somebody had it on there hipoint.

4. It may have been sportsmansguide and the sale is over. I remember going there and they had a cheaper one and the one that I bought because the reticles on the cheaper one are just different size dots and on the more expensive (approx $60) the reticles are different sized dots and crosshairs and circles.

5. stremph

stremph Guest

Here you go.

http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/showproduct?saleitemid=399922&t=11082005

Mounted one on my 995, works great. Only complaint is that it mounts fairly high for a good cheek weld on the ATI stock, but I've found that shouldering it nose-to-charging-handle style like on an M16 works good (only with this set up, the tip of my nose is just behind the reticle selector knob on the scope.

6. Mordecai

Mordecai Member

Thats it, thanks a lot man!