Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My questin is, Why don't so many members fill in their location on their profile, At lest a state? When I read the forums, many times I am interested in what state they are talking about and where they may be asking for advice, such as where to find and buy C9's or ammo. I ask all members to please consider this and update your profile sheet with the state you are in. THANKS Pistol Pete, Wisconsin.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
I think the new version of the forum doesn't display it. I'm pretty sure I've got mine filled in but it doesn't show up.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes cdbillups you do have it in your profile and that is fine. At least i can go there and see what state you are from . THANKS !!! Hopefully many of the other members will fill theirs in also.
:cry2:

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
I found a mod we could do to the forum to do this... Core said it would be a few days before he could do it... I wonder if he's been busy with RL... I'll check.

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Good point....I made mention of getting everyones location put up next to their avatar a while back. Would be nice to know where people are from without having to always ask.
Wow! You get results!! :angel:

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
This is done. If the information does not show up for some people, it is because they have not filled in that part of their profile.

I have also taken steps to insure that further mods likes this are easier to manage, I shouldn't have to go in an mod each theme anymore for these things to work.

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Thanks a bunch man. What service....you guys took a page out of the Hi Point customer service book here. Thanks again.
Our Digital Jedi (Corelogik) has a Battlestar Galactica addiction, which makes his disappear somethines... LOL
And you can ask him, I sent him the info on the modification when it was brought up the first time, but he's been BUSY. :)

( Fixed your spelling there,... :) ~Core)

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
Actually I downloaded the module the night you PM'd me about it with every intention of installing it the next morning. I got side tracked with another project for a few hours and ended up deleting my downloads folder,... hehe I had to go find it again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.