Which BiPod do you guys recommend

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by hitmanharleyk, Jan 11, 2008.

1. as you probably have noticed in my other post, I have a ATI Stock on the way along with a Red Dot Scope from Benny. I also have a Barrel Shroud coming from a Place in Tampa and I pick the 995 up on Tuesday.

I'll buy the BiPod from Benny if he has the one you guys recommend.

2. Langford

Langford Guest

Honestly, versa-pod makes my favorite one....but Im not sure about them on the 995, they may be a little big.

The nice thing about it is how it mounts, the bast clips onto the sling mount, and the bi-pods just clip onto the base. The versa-pod kits come with two bases, so you can throw a base on two different guns, and just swap the legs between the two.

Here is my set, first on my .30-06, and second on my .243. The base stays on the gun, the legs just clip on. You can fold them either towards the front or back to get them out of the way, and they extend so you can sit down, shoulder the gun and have the pods on the ground holding the gun steady as heck.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you have more than one gun that you want to add bi-pods too, I highly recommend these.

3. I got one from Benny at milsurplus. Works out great!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Also Walmart has a Rocky Mount that will fit on the sling mount for roughly 12 to 15 dollars I have one on my Savage 22 boltie

5. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

I have a Rock Mount and a Harris. I can not tell the difference between the two. They look the same, bolt on the same and fold up the same way.
    Here is a picture of the Rock Mount on my Ruger.
    [​IMG]
    I believe it was $39.00 at my local Walmart.

6. :shock:

Your Wal-Mart must be in 1987. Those bipods are about $40 at my Wal-Mart.

7. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

I got it 2005 it was roughly $15 we have it cheaper here in the south :wink:

8. That's a good deal.