Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a c9 and have seen pics on this sight of what looks like those hogue slip on grips, could you tell me what size will fit my c9 and where to get them? thanks

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
rds801 said that the grip in the picture is a Large Uncle Mike's slip on grip:

There it is.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
For some reason, the Uncle Mike's looks 500x better than the hogue... It's just me talking here... :lol:

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
You know, I was gonna get the Hogue grip. But came across the Uncle Mike's (Butler Creek?) grip while looking for something else. Had to get it. Happy I did.

·
1,792 Posts
My .02 is for the uncle mikes also.

However one Gentleman stippled his handles and I have to admit it looked really good.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I got the Butler Creek slip on from Cheaper Than Dirt in a large size. Only thing I didnt like about it, if the grip is pulled up so that the bottom is even with the bottom of the pistol grip (so it wont interfere with mag loading), it puts the finger contours too close to the trigger guard for me. I pulled the grip down so that my fingers were comfortable and naturally fit into the contours, then trimmed the bottom of the grip off so the mag would load ok. I only had to trim about 1/8" off.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
I got the Butler Creek slip on from Cheaper Than Dirt in a large size. Only thing I didnt like about it, if the grip is pulled up so that the bottom is even with the bottom of the pistol grip (so it wont interfere with mag loading), it puts the finger contours too close to the trigger guard for me. I pulled the grip down so that my fingers were comfortable and naturally fit into the contours, then trimmed the bottom of the grip off so the mag would load ok. I only had to trim about 1/8" off.
I haven't had a problem with the grip interfering with the insertion of mags. When I go to the range I don't even bother adjusting the grip. It does travel down after handling the pistol for a while but no problems. I was thinking about cutting a piece off like you did, but decided against it.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Just remember and don't do what I did.

Start putting the grip on from the grip end and not the barrel end. It took me a week to get mine on that way! :liar: :whistle:

·
Registered
83 Posts
G

·
thanks noemad.

I found it for $7.55 on cheaperthandirt.com and I have a couple of other things that I need to order so I'll be going with them this time.

Thanks for the link though!

G

·
i was at gander mtn. and saw the hogue handall for glocks and figured for 12 bucks it'll do and i am glad i did. gonna go shoot it today with the new grip but so far i like it.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Here in Nashville, one shop has them for $8 and another has them for $10. I was going to purchase a holster from CTD last night but changed my mind. The holster was $5 but shipping was $12; I am going to shop local for now.

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
Just remember and don't do what I did.

Start putting the grip on from the grip end and not the barrel end. It took me a week to get mine on that way! :liar: :whistle:
Jeez Bub ya made me snort some soda :lol: cough cough

·
Registered
870 Posts
Sorry :cry: , hope it wasn't Coke. :doh:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts