Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which holster do you guys like? I go and look and I'm never sure which ones my HP will even fit. Not necessarily thinking about CC, just wanting a holster when I take the 40 out to shoot or take along hunting.
Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
well for going to the range try a a forbus holster and for carrying while hunting get a good nylon or leather holster. i have a vega holster N150 will work with all HP pistols. just make sure you get one with a secure retenion so that you dont drop the pistol in the woods somewhere and not be able to find it.

G

·
Try a leg rig, (LPR-PVC-H178-0006) Adjustable Tactical Leg Holster from OPSGEAR, my JHP .45 fits like a glove... BTW it's also extremely versatile...

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, me too! I could buy the cheepie holster & more ammo (if they have any)!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I personally bought the Crosman holster for my .40 and it works like a charm. Initially it was a little tight but after one night the holster appeared to mold to the gun and now it's great. You can also get the an extra magazine to fit in the pouch if you modify it slightly. All in all I'm very pleased......I've had several people mistake it for a more expensive one and they are shocked when they find out what it is and how much it was.

·
Registered
586 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I ended up buying a "BLACKHAWK"
ambidextrous holster w/mag Sz 4 1/2-5
Size #3
$27.00 ???

Fits perfect.

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Noyztoyz, Do you have a carry permit? If so, then take your gun with you to your LGS and try the holsters out. See which ones fit the best. If you don't have a carry permit, then throw the unloaded gun into a case, lock it up (be sure to bring the key with you), and take it to your LGS that way. Either way, get some help from an employee, they should be able to help find the right size much faster.

Badphish, #15 should be the right one. If it's a little big, then try #1 or #16. If #15 is too small, then go for #5. However, #15 should be just right. Here's the link for the sizing chart. I prefer the BLACKHAWK! version. IMHO, the C9 just fits better. The belt clip sits higher than the Uncle Mike's version. Size 6 will fit like a glove.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Which holster do you guys like? I go and look and I'm never sure which ones my HP will even fit. Not necessarily thinking about CC, just wanting a holster when I take the 40 out to shoot or take along hunting.
Thanks!
I use an uncle mikes sidekick, size 5.

http://www.uncle-mikes.com/products/inside_the_pant_holsters.html
Dose anyone know the best size of this hoster for a c9?
probably a size 4. They should have a sizing chart on the website, I found a chart in the store.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts