Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Have any of you tried out the ghost ring sight the guns came with?
I have been using the three dot sights and they seem just fine, but I am wondering if the ghost ring would be better? Just curious.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have the three dot sights on it. I've been very happy with that setup, although next range run I'm going to try out the ghost ring. I have a feeling it'll be odd.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I love ghost rings on pistols. Ok maybe they aren't the greatest at fifty yards but up close they work great, at least for me. After I switched to it my shooting improved nicely. X

·
Registered
850 Posts
You will have to sight them in again but that isn't a real big deal either. When I put the ghost sights on both of mine it didn't take very many rounds down range to sight them in. I just found a steady spot to shoot from and eyeballed the shots from there.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Iron sights, I use Todd Jarrett's method and the ghost sight slows me down. Most people don't realize that the key to good pistol marksmanship is speed and repetition. Pausing to line up a ghost sight just doesn't make sense. Do a search of Todd's videos on youtube and take it to the bank the man knows his stuff. Also if you carry a pistol for concealment any protrusion is bad so yet another mark against the ghost sights.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.