Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Those of you who know me know of my legendary admiration for my 3-gun combo of Beretta 92F, Beretta Cx4 Storm, and Kel-Tec Sub 2000 which all take the same magazines.

Now I'm looking to take their usefulness to the next level. I want to get all three threaded to attach suppressors. The problem with the Sub2K is there's not enough length at the end of the barrel to thread without removing the front sight. I know that would be the easiest solution but I want to retain the front sight so that it will still lock up tight when folded.

So, I'm looking to get a Sub2K barrel made with an extra inch of barrel that can be threaded. I've already gotten the folding scope mount for it and my goal is to have an ultra-compact folding rifle with a weapon light, CQB optic, and suppressor. Trying to build the ultimate gun for a bug-out bag.

Any thoughts or resources would be greatly appreciated.

-'bridge

·
Premium Member
223 Posts
I know it sounds funny but Kel Tec makes sub 2000 barrels you might give Kel tec CNC a shout and see if they would be willing to make you one with a little more meat on the end they might just be able to do that for you. I dont have my Glockmag sub2k on hand but looking at a pic you might be able to remove the front site and trim off some of the material that is on the front side in order to allow for a threaded barrel I think that would be the easiest way

·
Premium Member
139 Posts
Get the compact front handguard from Kel-Tec and then buy the replacement sight from Blue Force....it will not lock up when folded because you will have to move the sight back...but it will still fold. There isn't much to thread on 9mm when threading to 1/2x28tpi....i know of no one that makes a replacement barrel btw. you might want to check over on ktog.org

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.