Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ask because if I were to pick up a C9, I'd like it to be my CCW.
So who CC's theirs? How do you like it and what do you carry it in?

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
I CC my C9. I like it. Really don't have anything to compare it to yet. My first and only handgun. I carry it in a Fobus holster most of the time. When not in the Fobus, it's in a Maxpedition Fatboy Versipack.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i cc my c9 as well and i have no complaints, i use a custom holster i made out of a mouse pad. i really want a real holster but it works so well. :D
to me the c9 isn't a heavy or chunky as some people say and i work with my c9 holstered all day and it's fine.(building houses)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I open carry mine, will prolly CC in the winter. I have two holsters, one is a Federal Holsters, Agent Kangaroo Holster with Mag. Pouch on my side, and the other is a Galco Jackass Rig Shoulder System (for CC or dressing nice).

·
U.S.S.
2,267 Posts
I was able to CC mine in a Fobus paddle if the right shirt was worn. I was able to do an IWB with appendix carry.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I CC IWB without a holster when driving cabs.. it's come in handy a few times.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
i cc my c9 as well and i have no complaints, i use a custom holster i made out of a mouse pad. i really want a real holster but it works so well. :D
to me the c9 isn't a heavy or chunky as some people say and i work with my c9 holstered all day and it's fine.(building houses)
got a picture of that?

·
Registered
132 Posts
got a picture of that?
dont laugh, i was being VERY sarcastic when i said custom made, but here it is took 5 min. to make and does what it's supposed to

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
dont laugh, i was being VERY sarcastic when i said custom maid, but here it is took 5 min. to make and does what it's supposed to
don't worry, it would be rare for me to laugh at another man's DIY project. I figured when you said custom made, you meant 'i did it myself'.

but i don't see a picture, did it post?

·
SCAR Owner...sorta
473 Posts
i carry mine in one of the cc fanny pack's. Its too warm here for extra layers of clothing to cover it in a side or shoulder holster, and I also ride a 2 wheeler so it gives me a place to keep my phone as well. I like the quick release function.

When winter rolls around I'll be getting one of the cc jackets like the Sig jacket. I'm also looking at the leather cc vests.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I cc my 9mm in an Uncle Mikes #15 in the waist band holster, Im in the process of modifying it because the grip and back of slide digs into my side when I sit down. Overall no coplaints, and I carry with a Fobus paddle holster in the winter under a sweatshirt.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I CC my C9 In an Uncle Mikes holster that is inside the inside pocket in a jean jacket in the summer or just on belt when cold.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
ok, now i can see it. i don't know why it wasn't showing for me before.

looks good. what did you use for the clip on the side? is it metal or something else? how big was the mousepad? what did you use to bind it on the edges? where do you carry, 1 o'clock, 3 o'clock, 6 o'clock?

·
Registered
132 Posts
the reason you couldn't see the pictures before was because i posted my comment before i had a photobucket account. ^-^

the mouse pad is a regular 6"x6" pad but it came like a pocket with 3 sides sown together, i cut it roughly the size i needed then placed the pistol inside and sowed it following the frame.the clip is metal but i dont know where it came from i just found it it my box'o'crap. :D

i carry it at my 11:53 o'clock. :cry2: no but seriously i wear it at my 11 o'clock and it has been comfortable so far, i like it better then some holsters I've seen because its thin and soft and absorbs moisture(sweat).

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
the reason you couldn't see the pictures before was because i posted my comment before i had a photobucket account. ^-^

the mouse pad is a regular 6"x6" pad but it came like a pocket with 3 sides sown together, i cut it roughly the size i needed then placed the pistol inside and sowed it following the frame.the clip is metal but i dont know where it came from i just found it it my box'o'crap. :D

i carry it at my 11:53 o'clock. :cry2: no but seriously i wear it at my 11 o'clock and it has been comfortable so far, i like it better then some holsters I've seen because its thin and soft and absorbs moisture(sweat).
i like it. i am officially gonna do that, as soon as i get the damn pistol

·
Registered
79 Posts
i don't CC mine but kholster makes a IWB holster for it. www.kholster.com the full moon is for .380/9mm
Does anyone use this holster? Honestly it looks a little bulky and ridiculous but i suppose with a little trimming and maybe some other small mods it would work pretty good. Too bad comp-tac.com doesnt make their minitor model for hi point.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.