who has ordered stuff from his point firearms.net

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Pistols' started by creaturepizza86, Jun 16, 2015.

1. creaturepizza86

creaturepizza86 Member

How long did it take to receive your order:confused:?.. I ordered a few days ago and it still says order received o. Order status.. so I'm taking it items haven't been shipped out yet...n they close at four tried to call when I got off work n closed Lol.. I'm just anxious for my parts lol

Oppps can't seem to edit my typo in headline..
    I meant hi-pointfirearms.net

2. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I have ordered on the internet page in the past. I will tell you that Fran is "THE" only internet page sales person, & she can get very busy. She has told me a month or so ago, she hadn't taken a day off for 4 weeks, including weekends. I can tell you if you call in to the office & order the very same accessories, you will talk to the very same Fran that handles the internet orders. When you read that HI Point is a very small company, believe it!!

There is currently a staff of 55 employees, that Deeb likens to a big family. Mike Strassell is the chief engineer, and supervisors, one of whom programs the CNC machines, oversee production crews for the .40- and .45-cal. carbines, the 9 mm carbines, 9 mm and .380 pistols, and .40 and .45 pistols, respectively.

3. creaturepizza86

creaturepizza86 Member

Ohh OK.. still though on average what's the usuall turnaround time with the internet orders I'm not gonna hassle them just curious I'm like a kid on Christmas lol

4. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I have always received my orders in a week to 10 days.

5. MachoMelvin

7 to 10 days on internet orders.
    I usually call in to order any accessories & ask to talk to the repair dept. I ask for a new firing pin assembly & ejector or a trigger assembly or any other part, I may need for my stable of HP's. They will add my accessary order with the parts order & I get in to 3 to 5 days or less? Twice I have called and ordered a Classic stock & received it on my front porch in less than 24 hours from my call! Parts are shipped asap & accessories are not. Hey, it's just an inside tip?

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  6. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Doesn't hurt that the factory's right down the road.

7. creaturepizza86

creaturepizza86 Member

I live in Cleveland Ohio not to far ..coming from Mansfield right?

8. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

14 days from the order date to my front door in New Yuck.

9. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

About a week. In ND

10. Surfnayl

Surfnayl Member

I have found order status is always behind. I have received items a day after they said it shipped, none longer than five business days.

11. MachoMelvin

Yes Mansfield.
    Howdy neighbor!
    Sorry for your loss?

12. creaturepizza86

creaturepizza86 Member

:wah: don't wanna talk about it Lol... smh haha

13. MachoMelvin

It's "THE" Cleveland CURSE!!!

14. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Cleveland. Isn't that the cesspool for Ohio?

15. MachoMelvin

Mistake by the Lake?

16. herbd

herbd Member

He could live in chicago,and root for the cubs.it took a week to get my grips sent to me in cincinnati. Remember (if it's brown ,flush it down.all the way back to pittsburg)

17. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    I ordered some additional mags and had them in a little over a week. But I wasn't in a big hurry for them, I had other mags

18. basshawk21

basshawk21 Member

I ordered a 10 round magazine for my C9, online and got it within that week. I'm in the Columbus area.

19. MachoMelvin

We're purt-n-near neighbors, what side of Columbus are you located?

20. basshawk21

basshawk21 Member

I'm in Whitehall. Been in Columbus all my life, so far.