Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Si vis pacem para bellum
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been checking web sites and all the dealers are out of 95% of the Hi Points they list. If Hi Point is manufacturing them as fast as they can where are they going? My dealer has been checking for a month and he can't find any from his distributors.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
good question but the answer is probably they are going to high volume dealers first so if your gun store only orders 5 or 6 and another guys orders 15 who do you think they gonna send the guns to??

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
A lot of the shops around here are out of HP's too. Or, the ones they have are EXTREMELY overpriced.
I know of one little shop in my town that still has some reasonably priced HP's & a few other brands. If I had the funds I'd buy me a nice Ruger P95 or a Taurus .357 they have.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Solution: Move to Ohio.

The only thing I haven't seen in quite some time is a .40 caliber carbine.
I'm sorry, but I can't imagine a problem so bad that I'd accept the solution of "Move to Ohio!" :D :D :D :D

Just kidding guys. I lived in SE Michigan for 35 years before moving to Florida. I ain't going back up north! :D :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.