Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who flew 15,000 people from Haiti so they could all congregate on the southern border in Texas ?

I mean they didn't swim there. Someone had to organize this and get those people to Mexico so they could invade the USA.

Why doesn't someone tell us who did that ?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
That would require an honest news media. Unfortunately media in this day and age is more about propaganda than journalism.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, it just requires some investigation by someone that wants to expose this sham and report it to Tucker Carlson !

·
Premium Member
Everything
3,044 Posts
Well, they're flying all the Haitians back. Honestly if any group deserved asylum it would be them over the Mexicans and other South Americans, but the Haitians aren't a potential Democrat vote, so we don't want them.

·
Premium Member
8,247 Posts
Who flew 15,000 people from Haiti so they could all congregate on the southern border in Texas ?

I mean they didn't swim there. Someone had to organize this and get those people to Mexico so they could invade the USA.

Article I saw says they can fly into Honduras without a passport then make their way north and south. Some have gone to Brazil for work but the bulk head north across MX... They went through a safe country and are ineligible for US asylum!

·
Premium Member
1,488 Posts
From what I was reading, religious and charity orgs transported them to Central American countries and Mexico, through refugee programs there.

Many of them actually changed citizenship to those countries. So they can’t go back to Haiti. But their new home countries don’t want them back because they refused to assimilate.

That last bit is the main reason the Mexican government actually helped them to get through to the US border.

Reactions: TNTRAILERTRASH

·
Registered
15 Posts
The charitable organizations in this country should be so concerned about our homeless living on the streets. They have soup kitchens and overcrowded overnight quarters, while refugees and illegals get motel rooms or apartments. The refugees coming to our city are being put into apartments, provided food, transportation, and medical care. They are sponsored by Victory Church and Catholic Charities. I imagine there is federal $ as well as private donations being used.

·
Premium Member
Everything
3,044 Posts
The charitable organizations in this country should be so concerned about our homeless living on the streets. They have soup kitchens and overcrowded overnight quarters, while refugees and illegals get motel rooms or apartments. The refugees coming to our city are being put into apartments, provided food, transportation, and medical care. They are sponsored by Victory Church and Catholic Charities. I imagine there is federal $ as well as private donations being used.
They are concerned, what are you talking about? They give them free needles and syringes and safe injection sites! No prosecution for public intoxication. Want to shoot up on a city bus? Sure! Want to fuck in a public park? Awesome! Just toss your used needles anywhere while you're at it, and feel free to take a dump in the middle of the sidewalk, no problem!

Man I can't wait to get the fuck out of Washington....

·
Premium Member
3,297 Posts
They give them free needles and syringes and safe injection sites! No prosecution for public intoxication. Want to shoot up on a city bus? Sure! Want to f*** in a public park? Awesome! Just toss your used needles anywhere while you're at it, and feel free to take a dump in the middle of the sidewalk, no problem!
Is it like this anywhere else in Washington State other than Seattle? What State do you want to relocate to?

Reactions: Pablo

·
Premium Member
Everything
3,044 Posts
Is it like this anywhere else in Washington State other than Seattle? What State do you want to relocate to?
Seattle is the worst, but it's getting worse everywhere.
I'm moving to North central idaho in a couple months. 150 acres in the mountains. Heaven on earth.

·
Premium Member
3,297 Posts
Good choice on where to relocate Pistolkitty. Idaho is still a free state. It is very 2nd Amendment friendly and I am sure you know.

The winters are too cold for me in Idaho though to live there. I just went on vacation there recently and laid out under stars at night and looked at our Milky Way galaxy. It had been so long since I had seen the Milky Way galaxy with my own eyes and not from pictures. Star gazing is a wonderful experience for me. It was almost as good as visiting Yellowstone National Park.

Reactions: TNTRAILERTRASH

·
Premium Member
2,903 Posts
I know a young liberal guy who just moved back from Seattle to Virginia because of all weird shit going on. If this kid thinks it was bad, WOW!!! And VA is going downhill fast.

My 5yr old grandson just started kindergarten. I was shocked at what the school system is telling them what they can and can't bring to eat!!! I'm glad I'm old and don't have to deal with the school system anymore. Hey, if YOUR kid can't handle eating peanuts, tell them to keep their hands out of my grandsons lunchbox!!!

·
Premium Member
8,247 Posts
Seattle is the worst, but it's getting worse everywhere.
I'm moving to North central idaho in a couple months. 150 acres in the mountains. Heaven on earth.
good area, par of The American Redoubt... prepper heaven in that area.... militias operate there to...

·
Premium Member
8,667 Posts
They are concerned, what are you talking about? They give them free needles and syringes and safe injection sites! No prosecution for public intoxication. Want to shoot up on a city bus? Sure! Want to fuck in a public park? Awesome! Just toss your used needles anywhere while you're at it, and feel free to take a dump in the middle of the sidewalk, no problem!

Man I can't wait to get the fuck out of Washington....
That describes Washington, DC back in the 1980's.
Overflow parking lot was across M Street from the Washinton Navy Yard.

My turn driving car pool missed getting squashed by Air Florida 81 by about ten minutes.

Heavy snow that day had everybody inching down Interstate 395 in both directions. It took 20 minutes for Virginia emergency equipment to drive to the crash site.

WTOP radio station gave us the details as we drove down to Dale City, VA.

eldar

·
Simple by choice
2,227 Posts
A lot of these refugees were flown to South and Central America after the 2010 earthquake. Haiti still hasn't recovered from it due to the incompetence/corruption of the government and "non profit" organizations.

·
Premium Member
8,667 Posts
A lot of these refugees were flown to South and Central America after the 2010 earthquake. Haiti still hasn't recovered from it due to the incompetence/corruption of the government and "non profit" organizations.
The Clin ton foundation went to Haiti, raised millions of dollars, built five (5) houses, and haven't been back since.

eldar

·
Premium Member
21,479 Posts
The Clin ton foundation went to Haiti, raised millions of dollars, built five (5) houses, and haven't been back since.

eldar
Hillary's brother is still running their gold mine, and arraigning dates for Bill, and Hillary.

·
Banned
Urban Grayman
71 Posts

catlicks & lutherans but ultimately its the usual suspects behind it all the jooze

I dont care if im banned because my threads dissapear like my 25 forum takeover that was completely unoffensive this is why you ******* have no traffic.

·
No Longer Here
25,053 Posts
I dont care if im banned because my threads dissapear like my 25 forum takeover that was completely unoffensive this is why you *** have no traffic.
OR you could just not be an asshole and read the TOS/TOU like I keep telling EVERYBODY to do and you would know that you can't:

Use the Web Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, to cease using the Web Site, to visit another competing Web Site, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval...

All you had to do: just like everybody else who wants to post a donation thread, run a giveaway, get help for a forum that they run, or do anything else that might run afoul of the Evil Overlords.... is ask for permission first.

·
Banned
Urban Grayman
71 Posts
OR you could just not be an asshole and read the TOS/TOU like I keep telling EVERYBODY to do and you would know that you can't:

Use the Web Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, to cease using the Web Site, to visit another competing Web Site, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval...

All you had to do: just like everybody else who wants to post a donation thread, run a giveaway, get help for a forum that they run, or do anything else that might run afoul of the Evil Overlords.... is ask for permission first.
oh ffs

1 - 20 of 25 Posts