Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,443 Posts
if YOUR kid can't handle eating peanuts, tell them to keep their hands out of my grandsons lunchbox!!!
You ever know anyone with a peanut allergy? When my daughter was young she made peanut butter cookies and passed them out on the van on the way to a ball game her youth group was going to. One of the kids started having difficulty breathing and the van was diverted from the ball game to the hospital. The kid did not die, but it was an eye opening experience for my daughter. She thought she had unintentionally killed her friend

I like peanuts and eat a bunch of them, preferably raw. If anyone told me they had an allergy, I would not eat them around them. one with the allergy doesn’t have to actually eat the peanut, just get a good whiff of it is enough. Just thought your remark was callous.

·
Super Moderator
28,609 Posts
Reactions: Rerun and MaryB

·
No Longer Here
25,053 Posts
Okay, again. This post was allowed to stay out of the DR as a test to see if certain people could resist. They couldn't.

If you can't follow the forum rules of how to post appropriate content in the appropriate places because you have an absolute lack of decorum and a complete inability to refrain from posting inappropriately and think it's okay to post in violation of the rules just because you can, then it's about time you grew up and showed some maturity. Go join underground on FB screaming and spewing your completely unsubstantiated conspiracy bullshit. Keep it off the forum.

·
Carbine Guy aka Zippy
443 Posts
Is it like this anywhere else in Washington State other than Seattle? What State do you want to relocate to?
There are some good pockets here. But Seattle drives the state. I'm retired living out in the county so to speak. So far OK, people give a hoot here.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts