Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Bo Duke tells him off in the linked interview

Yep, Alec Baldwin is as much the stupid twit we thought he was, and is proving it more every day. He claims he did not pull the trigger and he also aimed it where she told him to point it, off camera, and in her general direction. I hope the interview with George "Stephy" Stephanopoulos is allowed to air, it will make Baldwin look even worse and he's obviously waiving his Miranda Rights with this stupid display of his ignorance.

Hollywierd is getting more and more revealed for what it is, all the time. A cesspool of morons engaged in mutual m**** of their egos and other things in the circle...

·
Premium Member
3,346 Posts
Alec Baldwin should go work at Dick's Sporting Goods. He would fit right in there.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
3,346 Posts
Of course Baldwin would say Clooney's comments did not help. He thinks he is exempt from the responsibility of gun safety. He is a jack hole.

Reactions: undeRGRound

·
Registered
728 Posts
Again, Baldwin demonstrates that he knows nothing of firearms or firearms safety. "I didn't pull the trigger." Uh, yeah, well I guess the gun just decided to go bang on its own. This whole thing could have been avoided if this flaming leftist anti-gun asshole had just taken the time for a firearms safety course. I try not to wish ill on anyone but this jackass really needs to learn a lesson. Learned hopefully in prison.

·
Premium Member
6,602 Posts
MORE IDIOCY FROM BALDWIN:

Baldwin said he NEVER checks a gun.... because the producer might have to reset it for the scene and waste time. He said Clooney's comments "didn't help"

What a jackwagon
Do you think he would check it if he was doing a Russian roulette scene?

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Do you think he would check it if he was doing a Russian roulette scene?

Maybe...

Now, yes, for sure!
Let's write that script and see if he auditions for the part

Actually I'm not sure, he may STILL not check!!!

·
King of you Monkeys
Up down
20,330 Posts
I watched his interview. What a douche bag. He was an accident waiting to happen. He is totally 100% at fault. But because of who and what he stands for he will not be charged. Civil case will get him though

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I watched his interview. What a douche bag. He was an accident waiting to happen. He is totally 100% at fault. But because of who and what he stands for he will not be charged. Civil case will get him though
I hope they get him in a civil case, and pound his bank accounts into oblivion. That's the best way to get the leF-Tards

·
Premium Member
8,404 Posts
Tactic we need to use more! Sue the left to a standstill, make it impossible for them to do anything in congress without it being challenged legally.

·
Premium Member
2,935 Posts
They'll get him for involuntary manslaughter and a slap on the peepee, maybe some community service (anti gun ads, more $$$ in his pocket).

Then it's back to Hollyweird to make more shootem up movies while they're all clamoring for more gun control...guess U can have it both ways :rolleyes:🤺🎬🔫

1 - 16 of 16 Posts