Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Who's gonna make it?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, we have 4 teams that are undefeated. Colts, Broncos, Saints *who'd have thought?!* and Vikings...

Of these 4 teams, who do you think will make it to the Super Bowl?

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
I gotta say Broncos ...cuz thats my team...from way back..enduring all the Super Bowl losses. Hope to see your Vikings in the big game and send Brett home with another loss :D

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Somebody voted for the Saints... I know it wasn't my wife, so who was it? LOL! Now that they have a winning record, and the best record of the franchise history, you can come out of the closet. Seriously, we won't bite... LOL!

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
I LOVE the Saints. Always has been my team, always will.

·
Registered
833 Posts
None of them will. But I have to say that the Vikings would be nice to see go all the way. I think the Steelers will get ring number 7 this year though.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry had to make the joke.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
You forgot the Giants who are also undefeated. There should be an option for someone else since the season is way young and ALOT can happen.

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
You forgot the Giants who are also undefeated. There should be an option for someone else since the season is way young and ALOT can happen.
Yes like Eli hurting his foot, so they probably leave the undefeated ranks next week.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Poll edited to reflect the Giants and their 4-0 start.

·
Banned
5,286 Posts
I am a colts fan, have been for many years... I think they will get well into the playoffs, and then choke like normal.. :devilsidesmile: but I can dream that they make it to the Super Bowl again..

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
thanks Primal. I now make up 12.5% of voters. Too bad didn't pull that kinda weight last November.

Giants rule the East!

The good news, HiPoint45, the Giants play the Raiders next week. DOH! Did I just jinx my team?

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
The good news, HiPoint45, the Giants play the Raiders next week. DOH! Did I just jinx my team?
Ha! jinx! you better knock on wood, swing a dead cat over your head at midnight...whatever you need to, or you have just assured the hapless raiders will upset your giants :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey, I don't care if it's the Lions that beat them, I just absolutely HATE the Giants. :blink: :cantlook:

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
what? Don't be hatin'! They're HUGE, them Giants.
try being one of the 6 fans in AR. Everybody around here likes the freakin' Cowboys.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Being a Bears fan I hate the Vikings and even more so now with Favre. I do think they playoff race will have two NFC north teams in Minnesota and Chicago. That being said the Giants look the best in the NFC to me and if the Saints can play D like they did on Sunday look out for them.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Right now I have a serious line of potential bad blood between me and my wife. I am, of course, a Vikings fan. She, being born and raised in, none other than New Orleans, LA.... well, let's just say the competition is heating up.

I bet her dinner at Red Lobster that New Orleans would lose a game before the Vikings did. I just hope ole "Cheesehead" himself doesn't let me down. :p

1 - 18 of 18 Posts