why am i not getting....

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by gabriel c., Mar 1, 2008.

1. why am i not getting notifications when someone replies to one of my threads even when i have selected to do so?

2. 1inthechamber

1inthechamber Member

Check your junk email folder or make sure your email accepts email from here.

3. BSK

BSK Guest

it takes a long time for those to come through. at least through my gmail account. i normally dont have that issue with other topic reply notifications

4. not in the junk mail. had to look for this thread since again i received no notification.

5. BSK

BSK Guest

do you have the option checked in your profile?

6. and yes they used to come through when i first signed up here at the forum but its been about three days now that the notifications dont come in. cant figure it out.

7. BSK

BSK Guest

i get them without issue but 37 minutes late

8. yes sir. just went trough it again this afternoon and it was active.

9. nope. mine will not come in at all. but they used to when i first signed up.

10. BSK

BSK Guest

Hipointforums@yahoo.com <Hipointforums@yahoo.com>:

I just checked and noticed that there WAS NO notification from this thread at all so far.

11. same here.

12. BSK

BSK Guest

do a search for that yahoo email addy and what you come up with

13. BSK

BSK Guest

I also just noticed by searching that the topic reply notifications only come one ONCE per hour at the 47th minute!
    Did a search and the mails come only once per hour.

14. has it changed? it seems like i would get them within minutes after somone would post regardless. would suk if your trying to buy something from someone.

15. p7196

p7196 Guest

They are coming through just fine for me. They may be 10 minutes late @ times but nothing major.

16. As always try deleting all your cookies. I know it sucks because then you have to start over with entering passwords and saved info and stuff but I find deleting all cookies cures just about everything.

17. just a test to see if they come in.

18. p7196

p7196 Guest

Test for Gabriel. Test for Gabriel.
    "Testicles 1,2 testicles 1,2" =from the movie Soul Plane

19. lol. but not getting them anyways. :cry: sux to have to look up responses to a thread im watching.