Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO DAMN DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:

SOMEONE TAKE THESE DAMN THINGS AWAY FROM ME!!!!! I CAN'T PUT THEM DOWN!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

;)

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Besides the Thin Mints, the Lemon ones are my biggest downfall. I can go through a whole box of those things in an hour if I let myself.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Besides the Thin Mints, the Lemon ones are my biggest downfall. I can go through a whole box of those things in an hour if I let myself.
Here's a trick: Take the thin mints, and poke *tiny* holes in them, either with a toothpick or something as small. Then, put them in a tupperware container flat, single layer. Then, pour a QUALITY grade vodka in the tupperware, and let sit for about 5 min, then flip over and repeat. Then, stick the Thin mints in the freezer. Munch cold at your leisure and you'll find them VERY yummy :D

I myself no longer buy Girl Scout cookies...but if you're looking for a different way to get hooked on thin mints, that's the way to go

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
those carmel ones with the coconut in them alsways get me.

SW
Used to be called Samoas, but are now called Caramel Delights... mmmmmmmmmmmm

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Theres no such things as a bad girl scout cookie.

If they were found in stores no one buy them from the girl scouts and then what would they do for fund raisers?

·
Banned
1,412 Posts
Yeah, Try having a Mom and Sister who were in Girl Scouts. We used to have TRUCKLOADS of cookies at our house during sale time. That was when they were still $1.50 a box. I used to get the Thin Mints, and the cheddar crackers. Good stuff.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
All I know is if you have a box of thin mints and I'm CCW'ing at the time, I'll bet you I walk away with the Thin Mints.... What'cha wanna bet?! ;)

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
SO DAMN DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat: :eat:

SOMEONE TAKE THESE DAMN THINGS AWAY FROM ME!!!!! I CAN'T PUT THEM DOWN!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!

;)
playing Call of Duty on my PS3 the otherday i wolfed down 2 boxes of thin mints. I think they add some Columbian Bam Bam to em.

·
Premium Member
922 Posts
Our daughter is now a mom herself, but when she was little, whew! :brow: We bought about $100 each year and froze some. The rest of the family bought about twice that between them. But the kicker :'( was dad had to take orders at work and then deliver about 70, 80 boxes. Then came the fun, I got to eat the ones at home. :embarrassed2: And you are right Primal they are ADDICTING!!! :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.