Why Does HPT Suck So Bad?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by MachoMelvin, Mar 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I was snooping over on the "other" forum yesterday. I haven't been over there since I was asked to leave a year or so ago.
    It doesn't look like they get much action on their site. After reading a few of their post, I think they may be from the other side of town?

2. bluharley

bluharley Member

It just wasn't active enough for me. I like it here, there is usually some sh!t going on!

3. What is HPT? I owned my first Hi Points before there were these forums!

4. What is the "other" forum?
    With you. I'm sure it's another hipoint one

5. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Do we really have to stoop to their level? I kinda like that they have two "HPFF Sucks" threads and in turn we've ignored their existence. Even if we have a member who's also a mod there. I hear he's in charge of wrangling the tumbleweeds and dusting the cobwebs. And in internet fairness we have a , ummm mod, who's a member there. He actually got a conversation started once. It quickly drifted off to nothingness though when other members forgot why they were there.

6. cicpup

Vermont
    http://hipointtalk.net/

I'll plug em. They need all the help they can get.

7. cicpup

Vermont
    I go there whenever some schmuck gets his ass banned here and he needs to rag about it. Always great fun. It brings the regulars out of the woodwork just so they can reminisce on how much we suck.

I gotta know Mel. Why they run you out of town?

8. MachoMelvin

MachoMelvin Well-Known Member

I made a comment about how difficult it was to post pictures on their forum & how easy it was to post on here. The admin commented that if I didn't like it there, I could leave and he would close my membership. My last post was for him to close my account!
    That's ok, they only had part-time HP collectors on there, maybe 2-3-4 HP's at most?
    I've been Praying for them ever since!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
  9. cicpup

Vermont
    Yea. If you say this place is better they take that very personal.

10. bluharley

bluharley Member

I didn't know sharing knowledge was a competitive sport. I first found them, and they talked about getting kicked out of here! So I came here to see why you guys sucked so bad.:rofl:

11. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

There are some really cool people over there. It just doesn't have much activity. The Ruger and Glock forums don't have anywhere near the interesting converations as this forum either.

12. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    :D Sounds a bit snarky, coming from you, Mel!!!

That's more like it Melvin! ;)

I never had a real need to go there, but I did see a post once on g00gl3 and clicked the link... funny how they hate on HPFF :D Maybe if Ajole would leave HPT, it would be a better place ;) :D :cool:

13. slade601

slade601 Member

HPFF.....

So this isn't Harry potter fan fiction!?

I'll see myself out.

14. Ahhh. Now we know who the defector is.
    Benedict ajole.

15. undeRGRound

INDY
    I predict he'll be back ;)
    Either that or he's the slowest Harry Potter fan on the planet!!! :rofl: Over 400 posts :D

[​IMG]

:D

JK Slade... :rofl:

16. slade601

slade601 Member

:p it was the first that came up upon googling hpff.

17. undeRGRound

INDY
    My 80 year old Dad might like that one :D

He bought all the Potter books and movies and watched them all with the grandkids :D Kinda cool that they share that :cool:

18. slade601

slade601 Member

I had read them in middle school or so because one girl liked them and I figured it'd give us something to talk about. ;)

19. panoz77

panoz77 Member

I'm a member of both forums, haven't been there in a couple years because as others have said, the member activity is very low with only a few very active members, and the fact that is made up of mostly people who have been banned from here also explains the "haters".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.