Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$220.00 for a .40 S&W High-Point Pistol.
NIB at Jerry's Pawn and archery range in Ocala, FL
I'll go do the paperwork tommarow.
Might have the baby by Friday???
OD Green, but thats OK.

·
Premium Member
10,385 Posts
Congrats. Must be nice.lol.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Paid for it this morning.
Pick up on Friday.
I use to hide a little every month from the wife, till she caught me one day.
Now it's just easier to beg, and beg, and beg.

My secreat to a happy marrage (23 + years and going)
Just give in...... She's always right......... Everything is always my fault........

·
Registered
126 Posts
i usually have to skim money off my paychecks for a month or so....then buy it when shes out of town for work. i feel bad about it.....wait. no i dont. LOL.
LOL.

I thought, because we were together a long time before sayin "I do," it would be different. But no such luck. I still feel like I'm skimming, diverting, failing to mention, $$$, as if I didn't work 50 hours last week to earn it! :cantlook:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
im with ya there. 3 years with her and ive completly fixed my credit, and actually have a savings account. with actual money in it, LOL. and i have stuff. more stuff than i can fit in my truck, LOL. its amazing what you can achieve when you dont go to the bar 3 nights a week,.....sometimes i still miss it though....

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I turn all of my money over to the boss lady. If I held on to all of it, we wouldn't have any.
Glad I am not the only one... can't complain, though, as she has managed our money well enough to allow me to buy five rifles and a pistol in the last 8 months.

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
i only ever have the money for a new toy every once in a great while......but, i did mention the idea of getting a CCL and i was totally shocked when her response was "how would you carry it?" green light!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts