Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didn't think my wife's choice of color would work on this but it turned out very nice, my opinion ^-^

Attachments

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most folks on the gunsites call it the bow. I just cut it with a hacksaw, leaving enough to file down and then took my time until I got the shape I wanted.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Awsome way to be original man. I can say i havent seen one that looks like that yet. Good job

·
Registered
103 Posts
looks good, nice work on it

·
Registered
557 Posts
Don't usually like bligy guns, but it works--

nice 995! 8)

·
Registered
112 Posts
that looks sick! what was your paint process? ive been thinkin abbout doing something similar but its good to hear from ppl thatve done it what the process is so u do it right, nice color btw

·
Registered
65 Posts
I keep wanting to do somehting special with min but I have a damn chrome receiver cover and really dont want to paint that part but anything cool is going to require the receiver to either be black or the accent color i paint the stock. Its fustrating to say the least. Maybe ill just buy a new receiver cover.

Oh any your wifes rifle rocks by the way. Also is the bow solid or did you have to use filler and patch some holes where it goes into the stock and grip?

·
Banned
4,876 Posts
That really looks sweet...would have never thought I'd like it if you told me the color first, but wow...looks great.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Nice job! Now the wife wants me to paint my CX4 and 995 the same way.

Ron M.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts