Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
17,727 Posts
My brother lives in San Diego. He works on Miramar and is in the Navy. I haven't heard from him yet today, I tried to call him but he never answered....

· Registered
17,727 Posts
If that area is being evacuated, then Miramar is being evaced as well most probably. I doubt the military is going to leave personnel on the base in harms way. That goes against everything I've learned in the Military. When Katrina hit, 99% of the people on Keesler AFB were evacuated to Sheppard AFB and other bases... I forget all of them right now... I am going to call my brother tomorrow and hopefully he answers his phone.

Oh, I forgot to add that my brother works on helos, mostly the guidance and electrical stuff, weapons etc. As the "Navy" owns all of the Marine birds, he works on those too. Right now, he's on Miramar teaching the Jarheads how to do his job. A Squid and a Jarhead.... a rough combo... :wink:

· Registered
17,727 Posts
Primal, people are being told to stay off their cell phones, so I don't know if that's how you're trying to reach him or not. That was the latest I heard on the news.
Actually, yeah I was as that's all he's got. He does have a home phone number, but I can never get him on it, as he's never there. He works full time and goes to school full time as well.... So to say he's a busy man is an understatement. If I needed to know anything, I'd have heard it already.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.