·
Banned
3,722 Posts
Read "America Alone:The end of the world as we know it" by Mark Steyn

Very eye opening.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Hmmm 50,000 muslims on the white lawn. 2 A10's loaded wih napalm?
I can only hope nobama is out in the yard with his prayer rug too!

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
So Christians can assemble on the mall, but when muslims do it, we talk about hitting them with napalm. I'd rather not live in your version of America if thats the case. So long to this 'free country'.

·
Registered
799 Posts
So Christians can assemble on the mall, but when muslims do it, we talk about hitting them with napalm. I'd rather not live in your version of America if thats the case. So long to this 'free country'.
watch alot of videos of either muslims having a protest and christans and see who are the violent ones.question answerd.and yes it is said that they will take over and impose shariah law.and if you do not accept they will behead you.note christan no matter how crazy you think we are we dont or never have tried to forcably impose out religion on anyone.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
You weren't invited we're you? We're trying to eliminate the problem not drag it along kicking and whining.
And muslims are not the problem, it's nobama types we don't need, you know the radical ones! Just trying to give them a taste of the Holocaust that "NEVER" happened!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Just note how this event is handled by BO and the ex-mainstream media then compare it to how the 912 project was treated. Should be interesting.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Bomber I really think you just argue for the sake of arguing If I said the water is cold you have to argue and say it's luke warm!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
remember ANYONE IN AMERICA legally is AN AMERICAN period. this whole country was founded by immigrants
the only ones here in america were indians and blacks. lol so we invaded another country and took it over . sound familiar? but it is our country as a whole for all that live here legally. i wish bush wouldve shut the borders down long ago or even previos presidents. we have more people in america dying on our borders then in all the war so far . protect us here . then worry about others is wat i say .go back to the game we all playd RISK . i bet noone protected someonelses country before they protected their own . AND I MEAN SECURELY.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
I'm sorry but if the country ever became a "Muslim" nation, I'd have to leave. Talk about a religion that forces itself on you...it's join or die. No thanks, don't want that crap.

·
Registered
799 Posts
I'm sorry but if the country ever became a "Muslim" nation, I'd have to leave. Talk about a religion that forces itself on you...it's join or die. No thanks, don't want that crap.
this is what im talking about but soo many seem to deny it.

·
Banned
2,493 Posts
note christan no matter how crazy you think we are we dont or never have tried to forcably impose out religion on anyone.
Ever hear of the Crusades? Do you really want to stand behind an erroneous statement such as the one you made? I am not pro-muslim or anti-muslim by any stretch of the imagination but you christians have certainly spilled your share, and them some, of blood through the years in the name of your "heavenly father".

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
note christan no matter how crazy you think we are we dont or never have tried to forcably impose out religion on anyone.
Ever hear of the Crusades? Do you really want to stand behind an erroneous statement such as the one you made? I am not pro-muslim or anti-muslim by any stretch of the imagination but you christians have certainly spilled your share, and them some, of blood through the years in the name of your "heavenly father".
amen brother.....praise jesus

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
Every religion (just about anyway) has some sort of problems associated with it at some point or another. I'm just glad that the vast majority of dirt on Christianity is in the past.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts