Will Trade Corn Sqeezin Processer for Glock

Discussion in 'General Firearms Discussion' started by TNTRAILERTRASH, Nov 1, 2014.

1. That could come in handy when SHTF. :D

2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Shoot yeah!...... Where else can you make fuel, medicine, disinfectant, and engine degreaser all at the same time?

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Glad I wasn't drinking a Pepsi when I read this! I'd a had it shootin out my nose :p

4. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Y'all invited to the parteeeeeeh

[​IMG]

5. Bull

I've seen 'shine used to clean guns..... It worked for that particular vintage....

6. Last I checked you were still allowed to make it for personal use .

7. TNTRAILERTRASH

Yep personal use. I forget how many gallons we can have here in TN..........5? 10?

8. Bull

MO is 200 gallons, if there is two people over 21 in the household.....

9. TNTRAILERTRASH

I am researching this. It may not be legal to home distill.

10. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Nope, do not pass go, go directly to jail. 26 U.S. Code § 5601

11. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    No it is not. You can own a still and use it to purify water or make essence, but as soon as you try distilling alcohol without a permit/license you're screwed.

12. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Federal law says you go to jail if you distill alcohol in ANY amount without a license, no matter what state law says.

Maybe you mean beer? I know wine is 100 gallons per adult, 200 gallon limit.

There are two licenses, one for booze, one for fuel alcohol. The booze one is serious and expensive, the fuel one is free, and there's no inspection before or after issuance, unless someone complains, according to the few things I read.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  13. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    It is illegal, Federal law says so, no doubt, no question.

14. planosteve

They want their licensing fees and taxes, man don't mess with the taxes they take that very seriously.

15. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Extremely seriously, we had a small "war" over these taxes in Washington's tenure, 1791.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2014
  16. Bull

Yeah....... Didn't read the fine print, does specify beer........ Damn regulators!...... So never mind, I've never seen or heard of any illegal alcohol type liquids round these parts....

17. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Revenooers, ya danged Yankee!:p

18. planosteve

When I was looking this up distillers have to pay a fee for every gallon they distill. They also have to pay fees on every gallon they transfer from the distiller (still) to the holding tanks, another fee for every gallon that is transfer to barrels for aging. Then they pay a fee for every gallon that is aging every year. Then there is a fee for every gallon bottled. It is a wonder that you can buy a bottle for as little as they sell for.

19. Bull

Whatever Utah!........