Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
yes you can fire any .9mm ammo meaning +/+p +++p what ever it's safe to shoot it :D have fun at the range

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
Um...Hi-Points are only rated for +P ammo, not +/+P, ++P, or +P+.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
the +p/++p was a joke beside i didn't know they made a ++p/++p

·
Gun Fanatic
830 Posts
.9mm? why do people always put the period before the metric calibers? that makes it look like they are only 0.9mm! lol they are a whole 9mm which isn't very big ;)

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
?? force of habit i guess.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
i think they are rated for +p+ ammo. unless i read it wrong

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
ok i did go back and it didn't say anything about +p+ ammo so i wouldn't shoot it through the gun . i would call highpoint and find out first .

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
he'll be back they alwats come back.

·
Registered
296 Posts
If whats being described is Winchester Ranger, its really only +P, so no problems in any HP. I bought 2 boxes before I realized it was +P and had to check with Ruger to see if I could use it in my P89. Come to find out, Rugers ( at least the metal 9's ) are rated for any form of ammo you can get, from subsonic, to +P+, even tracers.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
i woulldn't fire any tracers through my guns they are really bad on the barrels they do look good at night but they do wreak havock on the barrels atleast from what i hear .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.