Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Almost hate to do this, but I'm gonna anyways. I'm gonna buy some bulk ammo for the 4095 and XD. The best prices are for the Wolf and if you can find it in stock, Ultra max Reman ammo. Don't really want to run reman through the XD though.

Anyone ever had problems with either one.

If anyone else has any experience with other ammo and knows where to get a fair price on it, I wouldn't be insulted if ya told me. Around where I live the best value is at wally world, the Winchester 100 round value pack. Even that gets expensive after an afternoon of shooting. This thing is just so much fun I can blow through a couple hundred rounds before I even know it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feed back.

TenRing: Never heard that about the wolf in the XD's, but it makes sense. Have you fired the Hydrshock through the HI Point? That is my choice for defense ammo for the XD. Just wondering if hollow point in general feed well through the Hi Point.

Haven't had time to shoot much since I first bought. Just wanta make sure before I make a bulk purchase.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.