Wolf Gold 223 55gr FMJ in PA120 Ammo Can 1000rds $299.99/Free Shipping!

Discussion in 'In Stock Ammo Deals' started by WeldonHunter, Sep 26, 2015.

1. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

That's an excellent price. :cool: I wonder if that is a sale price or regular?

+ an ammo can? Excellent!

2. Dane

Dane Supporting Member

Florida
    Their webpage says sale price and limited time free shipping

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

I have sworn off spending more than $20 on the cards 'til I get to a zero balance. Go back to my original "don't buy it unless you can pay it off before it is due."

4. WeldonHunter

WeldonHunter Member

Yes that's about the regular price for this deal give or take a few dollars but the free shipping is not usually part of the deal.

5. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
  6. WeldonHunter

WeldonHunter Member

Back In Stock 10-24-2015

7. TNTRAILERTRASH

I don't know you, but I hate you! Mastercard loves you.:rofl: If my balance was lower I would have ordered more than one. Hard to get to a zero balance when I have so many bad influences around me. I see a major range trip coming. :p

8. WeldonHunter

WeldonHunter Member

Me?? A bad influence? No way. You can never have to much ammo no matter how much it costs especially if the price is right :D Buy it cheap and stack it deep, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

9. peorth

peorth Member

10. TNTRAILERTRASH

Should be reliable stuff! Made in Tay-Wan!

11. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

I have shot a ton of wolf gold, good stuff especially for the price.

I need to find $300.00 of disposable income before this sells out!!

12. TNTRAILERTRASH

Might want to get on the list and maybe they'll email the info in the future?

13. TNTRAILERTRASH

Fast shipping! Got mine yesterday. It is made in Taiwan. It has the red lacquer around the primers! Stashammo. Well after I shoot a box or two ;)

14. TNTRAILERTRASH

Not only does this Wolf have the primers sealed, the cases have been annealed just like NATO spec 5.56. I just packed 80rds for a range test.

NATO spec .223?

15. Visper

Visper AK = Automatic Killer!?! Supporting Member

Bought this, the shipping was very quick!! Also purchased some PMC 223 that was on sale at Selway armory for .29 cents a round delivered (had a coupon code for free shipping I got last month), 1200 rounds of that (still waiting for it...)

I got a friend to split it all with me and I get to keep the can!! So, yeah, $300+ later and I have 1100 rounds of 223 to add to me stash!!

My friend talked me into the PMC, he said it is easier to reload, no crimping and the primers aren't sealed like the wolf, just a little less work.

16. WeldonHunter

WeldonHunter Member

I've been watching the reports on this stuff for a while now, maybe a few years and what I've heard is it's loaded to NATO specs. and the company that makes it in Taiwan also supplies either their military or police or both with this same stuff. I know it's real popular.

17. TNTRAILERTRASH

It is made in Taiwan for now. Looks like they are going to get annexed by the mainland. It all went bang!

18. TNTRAILERTRASH

Back in stock! Just got the email..............well I ordered some more before telling you guys! :stir: :D

19. WeldonHunter

WeldonHunter Member