Words dumbest deer at the range today

Discussion in 'Gun Reviews and Range Reports' started by Robertl1, Jun 29, 2015.

1. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

She knows you can't shoot her yet, season ain't in.

Kind of like the turkeys at the house, see them nearly every day in the back yard . But let the season open and walk out back with a shotgun. You would think they were extinct!

2. ace

ace Member

We had that happen while sighting in rifles a few days before deer season. Three muleys ran right across bout 50 yards away.

But I think the deer is telling how good of a shot you are! Just standing there laughing at you.

Even though that's totally a dick move on that deer's part.

3. Man we had the same thing happen to us!! The deer just looked at us like.."is that all you brought?" That's crazy. Several mags of 7.62 and it didn't flinch.

4. Yea I did sense some attitude with this one, just stood there looking at me, right after I dumped a 30 round mag as fast I could to piss the guy with the .22 next to me with huge binoculars taking about 5 minutes per shot.

5. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    So you dumped $10 worth of ammo to annoy the guy popping off $0.08 rounds? Well, you sure showed him.

6. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

I bet she was singing this in her head:) [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjQMhsOQOB8[/ame]

7. Yes, yes I did. Good to have a job, and thousands of rounds of the calibers I shoot

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  8. Fracman

Fracman Member

I was at a cowboy action match that had 75 shooter standing around four posse shooting we had to stop the match to chase a doe and a fawn off the range

9. Bastards, my friends and unusually get more deer with
    Our trucks than actually hunting for them

10. tallbump

tallbump Supporting Member

11. EvilE424

EvilE424 Death to Dishonor Lifetime Supporter

Mm deer meat! Yes let's expand the season before the coyotes get worse

12. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

13. ive had this happen to me a few times, the worse was a family of 5 skunks cross the trap field in front of us one evening between us and the trap house , needless to say we let her and the 4 babies have her right of way ,

14. lsi1

lsi1 Member

tall i read the first page and was so getting ready to post that.

15. lsi1

lsi1 Member

I had a rabit sit and watch me shoot about 300 rounds of 22lr through my 15/22.

16. Hipointer

Hipointer Member

Damn. You are more right than wrong. Lol.