Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,212 Posts
Im not much of a sports guy, if you have ever seen a pic of me you will know why.

I guess the only sport I am into is shooting

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm a huge Redsox fan, I watch just about every game. I actually thought the Rockies would be quite a challenge, but so far the Redsox have made it look easy :D...

-Dave

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Don't worry about it Dave, I deleted the double post.

Anywho, GO BO-SOX!!!!

·
Banned
19,446 Posts
The rockies are an expansion team that got into the series by sheer luck (IMHO) and currently are getting thier butts kicked. Everyone likes to see the sox take the series but not while humiliating a small expansion team with way less money to burn on talent than almost any other team in the league.

SW

·
Registered
290 Posts
The rockies are an expansion team that got into the series by sheer luck (IMHO) and currently are getting thier butts kicked. Everyone likes to see the sox take the series but not while humiliating a small expansion team with way less money to burn on talent than almost any other team in the league.

SW
I agree with you, although it's been 14 years since they were first brought into the league.

I was going for the Red Sox also in the Series since the Rockies "beat" the Padres to get into the playoffs.

G

·
All this pro sports.....myself, would rather watch High School kids play than pro anything. The very least I get to watch is my fave team have another humiliating College football season...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts