If only it were that easy....

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Yea, make me feel bad. I didn't learn that lesson twice!!! LOL

·
Registered
222 Posts
Who says you cant be married and enjoy the outdoors? I have a membership at the local golf course and go everyday the sun is out, shoot at the range at least once a week and even have time for an occasional upland hunt...

I just have to buy her some new shoes and allow her to change the paint in the house every 3 months! (she is an interior designer so its an on-going project!)

·
Registered
284 Posts
You guys are cracked!! Here's my take on this:

Whenever we're getting in each others' hair too much and on each others' last nerves, feel free to pack up your gear, guns, MREs and a map (oh wait, you guys are males, you don't use maps! :devilsidesmile:) and go get lost in the woods for a week. By the end of the week you'll be glad to sleep in a BED with a PERSON and not eat reconstituted cardboard food. It's good for the relationship. :p And any woman who doesn't want her husband out of her hair OCASIONALLY... is weird! ;D

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Thanks Pigtails. Great insite.

My wife is (by your definition) weird.

·
Banned
1,193 Posts

Whenever we're getting in each others' hair too much and on each others' last nerves, feel free to pack up your gear, guns, MREs and a map (oh wait, you guys are males, you don't use maps! :devilsidesmile:) and go get lost in the woods for a week. By the end of the week you'll be glad to sleep in a BED with a PERSON and not eat reconstituted cardboard food. It's good for the relationship. :p And any woman who doesn't want her husband out of her hair OCASIONALLY... is weird! ;D
yup....my wife is weird.....she wont let me do that because of the kid....he difficult to deal with

·
Registered
284 Posts

yup....my wife is weird.....she wont let me do that because of the kid....he difficult to deal with
Well that makes sense. Maybe weird was the wrong choice of words.. nothing personal to anyone's wife. :p I was just making the point that it's good to get out of each other's hair for a while and the seperation is sometimes good.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
It's sort of nice having a gal's perspective around here once in a while. Especially a strong one.

Maybe we need some more recruiting!

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Maybe Pigtails has a sister.... I know Neo does.... :brow: WOW!!!! ;)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Sorry guys, I have a sister but we're not really close, she's biological but we were both adopted into different families and we're not really that close. I do have an immediate twin brother though.. he's girly enough he could double as a lady, heh...

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
A man asks a girl to marry him.

She answers with an emphatic no.

the man lives happily ever after, fishing golfing and hunting.

SW
I like a story with a happy ending. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
It's an insecure woman that won't let her man out. I would think getting out separately would be a two way street. I get out while she is sleeping, leave her a note, get some breakfast and head to the range.

When I get back I get a sarcastic Well, did you have fun? Then doesn't talk to me all afternoon. So, there is an upside. LOL

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
It's an insecure woman that won't let her man out. I would think getting out separately would be a two way street. I get out while she is sleeping, leave her a note, get some breakfast and head to the range.

When I get back I get a sarcastic Well, did you have fun? Then doesn't talk to me all afternoon. So, there is an upside. LOL
I cant even mention getting out without the sarcasm dude.....I might end up going nuts here....oops....too late :angel: :angel: :D :D :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
It's an insecure woman that won't let her man out.
You said it, not me. but I'd have to agree. I'd like to talk to the women who hasn't that moment of, "OMG, go DO something!! Something that's not around HERE!" heh. Have yet to have that thought with Neo... but we only see each other like once every bajillion years with both of our schedules being so nuts lately.. so it's more like, "omg I haven't seen you in forever!!" heh :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts