Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are really cool! I wonder how much they cost?

World's smallest pistol. Austria 2mm pinfire miniature guns.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
I'd rather have one of these.

Ron M.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I think the real deals on these are (or were) impossible to buy in the US due to import points from the 68 GCA-- Sort of the same reason the average citizen cannot buy the .380 Glocks...

·
1,792 Posts
Yep, Did that and not a single one of them fires a real 2mm projectile. They are all cap guns. Not real firearms as the one in the OP.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
On e-bay the seller can't state that they will shoot anything...e-bay will pull the item off.

P.S. They really do shoot 2mm metal BBs. :yes: ;)

·
1,792 Posts
HHMM. Well after really looking at them and the other sight they do seem similar, Like exact. And they have blanks a well. I guess thats the get around?

So now that I have seen the light I still dont have the jewels to purchase one. $$ not the prob. The prob is my fear of AOW or some such, you know it would be our luck ( responsible firearms owner getting set up)...

On another note I cant seem to find the REAL ammo for sale, just the blanks, Maybe an import thing??

Reload the Blanks????????????? I hope no smiley shows up there<<<<<

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
I would like to add...if you did bid and won the item...and got in trouble with the law on paying for this item...you can sue e-bay so bad. I have reported to e-bay almost every one of these pinfire guns and e-bay will not take the items off. So, you as a BUYER is in the right. If I had the money, I would buy one, almost got one for $50 bucks but some one sniped it from me. ;)

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
If you shoot both of their eyes...they can't SEE you. Then kick them in the nads. :yes: ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.