Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the favorite booze thread got me thinking about the worst. Please allow me to give some background.

St. Paddys day at the liquor store I walked past the clearance rack, everything was $4.99; I noticed the label seemed to have an artichoke on it, the store owner confirmed this and said they couldn't move the stuff, and if I bought the $4.99 vodka, I could have the Cynar for free.

This is an Italian made artichoke liqueur, and from what I heard from my roomies (I don't drink) is the most putrid blend of nastieness ever! So, anyone have any insight to this or something else they would like to nominate?

·
Registered
4,755 Posts

When I was a freshman, we would buy some Angostura Bitters, used for cooking... had alcohol, like 40% by volume... yeah... 2 bottles of that, and you were wasted... from the taste and the alcohol. LOL

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Red Dog Beer.... BLECH!!!!!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do they still make Red Dog? I haven't seen that since I was way young, but I've never heard anyone say it was good.

And Strangerous, drinking bitters? Thats hard up bro, I love it! That embodies 'freshman'!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
I actually kinda liked Red Dog. Haven't had it in forever, but they do still make it. I like Steel Reserve though too. So maybe it's just me.

I haven't drank too much liquor, but I didn't like Lemon flavored Absolute. That was like adding insult to injury with that stuff.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I like Red Dog too.....Nastiest every was an experiment in moonshine, we tried to make some kiwi moonshine...........Awful. When you make fruit shine, you run it through a screen, but the kiwi did not hold up well. And it had such a god awful aftertaste that it usually inspired the gag reflex.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Bud light and Michelob Ultra. They had Michelob at Edgefest one year when I went, as well as Bud and that other peewater that they sell to you for the awesome price of $6 a cup. it was AWFUL! And they make you drink it in the "beer garden" instead of out with everybody else. It was enough to give me a comfy buzz though (low tolerance, lol) and one cigarette later I had a nap in the grass. Still tasted like shit all the way down though >_<

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
YOU AIN'T REPRESENTIN'!!! YOU AIN'T KEEP IT REEEEL!!!!

;)

Sorry, couldn't help it. :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
fighting cock vodka------it was really really cheap and tasted like kerosene with pee in it

·
Registered
258 Posts
Wild Irish Rose :sick: nuff said. :dead:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts