Registered
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post 'em up!

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm still LMFAO at the "Clemons University" tattoo... (It's Clemson for the folks who aren't familiar)
MUST HAVE BEEN A GAMECOCK FAN DOING THAT ONE!!!

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
uhhh??? :blink: :brow: hmmm ......wow......well on that note i am going to go have a smoke and try to forget about all the stupid people on this earth....ya know i no it wouldn't be P.C. but i don't think i could control the comments i would make if i saw these people in life. but as my wife and boss and everyone else i know reminds me of constantly I have no verbal filter. :cantlook:

·
Registered
2,039 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
OMG............... :'( :D

·
Banned
4,876 Posts
I'm not even sure what to say. I've been pretty screwed up before....but never, NEVER, once did I consider doing anything as stupid as ANY of those people. Dear lord, the stupidity of some people. wow :cantlook:

·
Registered
638 Posts
I have to admit that the tape measure is kind of a cool idea. Have you ever wondered... How long do you think that is? Guess what?! All you have to do is whip out your forearm, and boom! I probably will never get a tattoo, but I have to admit that the measuring tape is a funny / cool idea.

It would make trips to the hard ware store so much easier!

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Yeah....both me and Pigtails dug the Tape measure...and the BSOD (blue screen of death) on the guy's arm....GEEK WIN!!!!!! I thought that kicked butt!

But the rest...yeah....Chevy Cavalier.....WHY????

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here's Neo's tattoo:

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
A friend of mine lost his wife after a year of marriage in a tragic auto accident. To remember her, he had her face tattooed on his chest. All of his friends tried to talk him out of it. Now he can't keep a girlfriend. Funny thing--no girl wants to look up at your dead wife when you're doing the deed.

I told him that he should have gotten her initials and some dates or something else tasteful done. Some day he's going to be 65 and looking down at his saggy, hollow chest and a picture of a woman that died more than half a lifetime ago. I mean no disrespect to his departed wife, but that was a horrible way to honor her memory.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Here's Neo's tattoo:
Hehe...cute...at least it's a Primavera ET3. Not some crappy PX125 automatic or the like

·
Registered
284 Posts
The one with the belly button is funny. Someone once got a tattoo like that done on their belly button, except it was Alice in Wonderland, and her ... you know... was situated right over the guy's belly button, and a lecherous looking wolf or white rabbit was looking over her shoulder all pervertedly. It was simultaneously hilarious and like... WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts