Hornaday LNL AP Press with extras. I have a Glock 29 i'm into for about $450. Would this be a worthwhile trade? Been wanting to get into reloading for awhile. Is now even the time with the shortage of primers and powder and such?Hornady LNL AP Press with extras.
* Includes all factory parts and powder thrower with pistol & Rifle metering inserts. All primer parts including pickup tubes included.
* Manuals for press and powder meter.
* 15 Quick Change Bushings (5 came with press initially)
* 5 Case Retainer Springs (4 not used).
* 5 Shell plates: #10 (10mm and .40), #16 (223,300blk, 380acp), #6 (6.5 Grendel, .357mag, 38spl), #30 (44mag, 44spl), #8 (9mm).
* Powder meter has been drilled and tapped for set screw for better hopper retention.
* Hornady Press light has been attached to the press (non-permanent)