Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I emailed my rep about plans for a stock for the 4095 and he said:

"We do not have any plans at this time for a .40 Hi-Point stock. We are compiling a list of requests for the .40, so if you have interested customers tell them to send us an email."

[email protected]

Edited to add:

He also said:

"The 9mm Hi-Point stock has sold very well. There are just not nearly the number of .40 guns out there as there are 9mm at this point."

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
I would love to have one for my 4095. We had a thread/poll on the old forum a while back. I will e-mail them.

·
1,792 Posts
I'll send an E-mail.

Edit Come on guys Post about this. Don't be shy.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
I just sent them an E-mail! Hopefully this works. 8)

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
I would like to see the 4595 original stock and if it resembles the current line of stocks then I would prefer ATI immediately start working on a new 4595ATI. I hereby venture to state the 4095 will be discontinued by Hi Point soon after production begins on the 4595.

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
I would like to see the 4595 original stock and if it resembles the current line of stocks then I would prefer ATI immediately start working on a new 4595ATI. I hereby venture to state the 4095 will be discontinued by Hi Point soon after production begins on the 4595.
What is this fixation on a nonsuch weapon? they will NOT discontinue the 4095 as it is a seller. someday they MAY start production on the 4595 but will never stop anything else. You'll just have to settle for a 4095 now and later on get the 4595 if and when they start making them :D

·
Registered
340 Posts
4595 would be a nice home defense rifle...

but heres the question.. do we want a copy of the 995 stock for the 4095, or a new design?

id like to see something new and original.. or at least different but exciting.

·
1,792 Posts
I Sent ATI a E-MAIL and this is the return response form them.

We do not have any plans at this time for a .40 stock, but I will add your name to the list of requests and hopefully we will have enough interest to produce one in the future.

Thanks,

ATI

SO IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED I SUGGEST YOU START LETIN THEM KNOW.

SO GET ON IT :!:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Got the same email response.

Keep sending those emails!!! Gotta let 'em know there is a demand for them. Who knows, maybe then the 4595.... :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,300 Posts
yes yes yes yes

of course I want one
I emailed them, called them and got the same response

no plans at this time

1 - 14 of 14 Posts