Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And I guess I'm one of 'em. ;)

I've been on one side or the other on the fence of buying a C-9 for a few months now. I've perused threads here and elsewhere. I've talked to folks that own Hi-Points and those who don't. Read another article in a magazine that gave a raving review of a Hi-Point (.380 this time) and I decided to take the plunge.

I've been packing away a few bucks here and there for a new 9mm (already own a couple of other handguns) and finally decided that I can buy a gun for $400 and wait another few weeks while I sock away some coin for ammo and range fees or, I can buy what sounds like a really decent weapon for a couple hun and spend the rest on ammo, a holster or two and range fees. :D

I pick it up on Wednesday. :cool2:

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum from TN. Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
503 Posts
:welcome: from NC!

"I can buy what sounds like a really decent weapon for a couple hun and spend the rest on ammo, a holster or two and range fees."

That's what I was thinking, except range fees, when I bought mine!

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
:welcome: from Oklahoma! I mostly lurk so I'm still a rookie too.

·
Banned
5,315 Posts
And I guess I'm one of 'em. ;)
Me 2...

I'm from Michigan I like long walks on the... wait wrong site.... Basically gonna be getting my concealed soon, and was searching for good cheaply priced guns and found Hi point.... from what I have read... I'm sold :devilsidesmile:

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum from TN. Lots to see and learn from the nice folks here.

·
Village Amadan
593 Posts
From the Pacific North West, :welcome:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
:welcome:

From Arizona

Lots to see, do and learn around here and plenty of folks to answer all your hipoint questions. Enjoy :rolleyes2: :yes: :thinking:
But remember

Hipoint the addiction for which there is no cure :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh: :evillaugh:

Jet

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.